• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns I need help finding these firearms please!

Vitorum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
TN
Ok I have looked everywhere across the internet for months and also checked with tons of distributers and firearms dealers. I would really love to find either the M&P 9L/pro in standard finish/dual-tone ss slide/or desert tan. I know it's nearly impossible to find them but if someone knows please inform me if you are willing or if someone on here has one for sale. I checked the guns for sale section and didnt find any there so I'm fresh out.

Also if someone knows where I could find a 24/7 g2 long slide.

Re: I need help finding these firearms please!

I know that I prob wont find a new M&P considering all civilian sales are on hold because of military demand until around october.

Re: I need help find these firearms please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GunBroker?
GunsAmerica?
GunsInternational?
AuctionArms?
Bud's?
Impact?

Also, just in case you are interested in an M&P that is a bit out of the mainstream:

http://www.kygunco.com/products2.cfm/id/36535/name/smith-and-wesson-mp-9mm-viking-tactics </div></div>

Yep tried all those and a bunch of small time ones as well but nothing. But ya I would love the M&P 9L or pro in tan longslide or even better dual tone. SEX
4.jpg

Re: I need help find these firearms please!

You could get a regular black model and send it to get refinished..be it bead blasted, nickel, teflon, cerakote, anything really...