• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need help, Which Bottom Metal with Deviant

Torchy

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
NV
Hey Guys,

I am somewhat new to the bolt world. Ordering a Manners stock in a mini chassis. Deviant Tactical is going in it. Will prob run magpul mags or AI mags.

What bottom metal should I use? I want the mag to be super solid in there and not have much up/down play. Should I just go with the Manners gen2 or Defiance metal?

It's prob going to be a 6CM.

Mini chassis is the bottom metal
7847B9B9-B4D4-452C-B9E4-0784E3CC2912.gif

Reactions: jmw
I went with an APA RTG on the recommendation from Defiance itself. I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm very happy with it, and the price was reasonable. Hope that helps!

I went with an APA RTG on the recommendation from Defiance itself. I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm very happy with it, and the price was reasonable. Hope that helps!

Looks like nice bottom metal for a hunting rig but as already mentioned the bottom metal is the mini-chasis part of the Manners mini-chasis

Yup as mentioned the Mini Chassis is a single unit which contains the DBM as well. The Mini Chassis is made for Manners by Badger Ordnance so it's a quality piece. Take a look at the Mini Chassis page on Manner's site.

Here's a couple pics I have from years back of one of my mini chassis stocks to give you an idea.

PB090250.jpg
PB090249.jpg