• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need help.

Nepa1990

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2021
USA
I’ve posted here throughout the years and this is the only place I have left to turn to. I’m not doing good mentally. I’m 32 years old and the shit I’m going through has me feeling like it’s over for me.

I just want my life back.

Please. I understand how this forum can get sometimes but I beg you all to be understanding and not make it worse. I’m already being hard enough on my self. Is there anyone here who I can talk too?

Last edited:
Post in the Prayer Request Thread.

I was going to send you contact info but cant PM.

I would strongly suggest you not ost about offing yourself on an open internet. Not everyone here is yur friend.

Post in the Prayer Request Thread.

I was going to send you contact info but cant PM.

I would strongly suggest you not ost about offing yourself on an open internet. Not everyone here is yur friend.
Im not going to. I just want someone to talk too. If I was going to it would’ve happened. I just need a friend.

So....one sure thing in life....

"It'll all come out in the wash!"

What ills you today, will be but a distant memory next year.

We are all travelling through this world alone....things, people, and happiness will come and go. You are the driver of your life. You dont like it, change it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Never let your ego stand in your way......If you want happiness take it, fight for it, choose it! Pride and ego only hurt you!!!

So....one sure thing in life....

"It'll all come out in the wash!"

What ills you today, will be but a distant memory next year.

We are all travelling through this world alone....things, people, and happiness will come and go. You are the driver of your life. You dont like it, change it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Never let your ego stand in your way......If you want happiness take it, fight for it, choose it! Pride and ego only hurt you!!!
Thank you bro. I know all of this, and I’m trying.

Thank you bro. I know all of this, and I’m trying.
What Ive found is, short of a terminal disease and horrible pain, there;s nothing worth killing yourself over. Pussy? Bwahahahhaha

Just trying to 'Deal with it' wont work. Youve got to find the root of the problem, where, when, did it start. Cut the roots the rest goes away. But you've got to get down to the Truth, then "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

What Ive found is, short of a terminal disease and horrible pain, there;s nothing worth killing yourself over. Pussy? Bwahahahhaha

Just trying to 'Deal with it' wont work. Youve got to find the root of the problem, where, when, did it start. Cut the roots the rest goes away. But you've got to get down to the Truth, then "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
Its likely a woman, that seems to be the only thing that cuts men so deep. You either play the bitch and make her happy....or you fight through it and get on the other side of it. Just my guess......it hurts and most men have been there.

Drink some booze, take a couple nyquil and youll fell better tomorrow! Plenty other women out there! They are all bitches and hoes though! If not a woman, same script will probably fix that too. Go to bed, tomorrows a new day!

Reactions: Maggot
Its likely a woman, that seems to be the only thing that cuts men so deep. You either play the bitch and make her happy....or you fight through it and get on the other side of it. Just my guess......it hurts and most men have been there.

Drink some booze, take a couple nyquil and youll fell better tomorrow! Plenty other women out there! They are all bitches and hoes though! If not a woman, same script will probably fix that too. Go to bed, tomorrows a new day!
It’s not a woman problem at all bro. I literally have the best girl I can dream of by my side.

All I can tell you is this…

My eyes were opened to the result of my greatest struggles in life a few years ago. I’d had a rough patch of about 5 years trying to get a business off the ground through every problem imaginable. But one day during prayer it hit me like a truck….each of those worst case shit shows that hit me ended up resulting in huge benefits for me after the fact.

What happened was, a storm dropped a 100 foot maple on a brand new fabric shelter and crushed a 2 year old $25k piece of equipment that my struggling business depended on for daily function. Complete disaster right? But the overall end result was I got a free rental for a year, then the equip manufacturer decided to just give me a brand new one for the price of their insurance repair quote rather than fix mine (with additional features I’d wished my first one had)..plus the replacement shelter was rebuilt larger than the first which had ended up too small, AND my bank decided to offer storm damage loans that allowed me to refinance the original loan at 2% instead of 9%!!

As I sat back and realized how great that particular disaster had turned out for me, I started examining every other terrible thing I could think of that had happened and saw the same pattern. Every event has somehow moved me into a different position I’d never have placed myself in, but has been instrumental to further success later.

This is how God works, if we trust Him and let Him. He can take the biggest shit sandwich you’ve ever been served and turn it into something you’ll say prayers of thanks for later! It’s not easy, because if it was it wouldn’t work. We are too stubborn. I had been brought to my knees multiple times during this period and each time I could see utterly no good that could come of any of it. But I prayed for help through all of it. Ask Him for help and trust Him to be in control, because He is. Then just do your best with what you’re given, and the results down the road when you look back will blow your mind.

FWIW buddy, God wouldn't put you in this situation, whatever it might be, if He knew you couldn't handle it. The truth is, YOU CAN! Weather it be financially, job related or close family related.....You CAN handle it! I had to endure a severe TBI in 14' and was out of commission for about a year in a half. I woke up in ICU and had no recollection of where I was or why I was there. My entire life change in an instant.

I know not what curve ball life threw your way. But, it was thrown for a purpose. So, embrace it as a learning experience and a new way to ignite your internal strength. It's there, I know it is. We all have internal strength. Some times it needs a spark to ignite, other times it needs water to cool down. So, say a prayer to Jesus. Ask Him for guidance and you'll get through it. Just like I did when I woke up mentally decommissioned almost 10 years ago. :)

I was in a rough spot not too long ago, I definitely didn't have great thoughts going through my head. Just had too much going on that wasn't going well, and a lot of it was all my fault it was happening too. I too have the best woman a man could have, by my side. I've been working on it one thing at a time, and my wife helped out, and i'm in a far better place now. I'm sleeping once again, and i'm not in a negative head space. I don't know how I could be of help, i'm not a terribly smart guy, I have enough common sense to keep myself out of trouble and avoid dumb shit, but I don't know how to provide any form of advice to somebody that would be a tried and true means of helping 'em.

What it sounds like you have is a lot on your shoulders. Talking will help, that's how I find solutions to problems. I find the solution while discussing the problem. I've done that talking to my wife, my kids, friends, neighbors, and definately several customers.

My website is below my avatar, and you can find my number there. I'm up late every night, you're welcome to call.

Branden

Get a dog! Im tellin ya....the unconditional love of a dog is crazy. Its a distraction from everyday life and it depends on you to survive. I had a bunch of hunting dogs as a kid. I picked up a Blue Heeler a yr ago. I can't wait to get home to play with her every day. It will change you!

Hayden.

Many people have personality quirks that make life more stressful than it otherwise would be- a couple of examples would be an anxiety disorder, and OCPD/Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (not to be confused with the very similarly named OCD/Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

With OCPD, the sufferer is overly concerned with perfection, rules, regulations, laws, orderliness, processes, etc.

In most cases, finding a good therapist is often a helpful act.

Good luck and hang in there.

You'd probably get a lot of good suggestions if you put out there what exactly you're going through.

Grief?
Stress?
Drugs/alcohol?

One of my good buddies just checked himself into a 30 day isolation program for drinking. He was always a drink a few beers a night, until he had the stress from his business hitting a rough patch, then stacked on a 3rd trimester miscarriage, then another miscarriage later that year. The newly extremely excessive drinking resulted in his wife and 3 kids moving out, 2 older kids in college not answering his phone calls, and his business suffering.

It would have been much less painful for him to quit the bad habits and deal with the issues. Instead he let them fester until it exploded his life.

Life can be shit at times. You'll always come out the other side older, wiser, and more in control. You can always rebuild. You'll always look back and think "why did I think that was such a big deal?"

Life can be a shit sandwich. Man can not know happiness unless he knows sorrow. Prayers for you and yours. Drop me a p.m.

Just remember whatever your going through, there is always a reason to pull through it. That reason is very rarely “you” alone, I guarantee there is someone in your life that you can think about/talk to and make your whole life come into balance.

My older brother has been that someone for me for well over 20 years. No matter what it is, he always has time to listen. I’d show up at his house at 2/3 am after an 8 hour drive just to spend the weekend with him and get my head straight.

A53E9A3D-7B6C-4E72-987D-B4F496E31C84_4_5005_c.jpeg

BD1DC2B6-89F7-4271-A81D-39930F9561F2_4_5005_c.jpeg
C3780FE2-E19E-4CF3-B381-DE63CE44E0B5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Napa,

Living in America, all of your problems are only temporary. Hell, even felons can own guns now! And a better scope is being engineered as we speak. There are soooo many awesome things to look forward to. Hang in there, and report back next 4th of July.

Your friends..

Reactions: 101st and Maggot
Good find. I was thinking something the same but didnt want to shit on someone having problems. I'd just like my neck to stop hurting (since 65 years) s I could get a good nights sleep. Or a POS to return my retirement he stole.

:cry:
Its not meant as a knock.

Some one I know had a saying. “ when you’re down, put your strong arm on the ground”

The big boy panties, that comes from what my big sister used to tell me when things got tough.

Napa,

Living in America, all of your problems are only temporary. Hell, even felons can own guns now! And a better scope is being engineered as we speak. There are soooo many awesome things to look forward to. Hang in there, and report back next 4th of July.

Your friends..
This.

Just the privileges' of having been born and raised in America puts you in a better position than 99% or the rest of the world. When shit gets me down I just try to remember that.

They say put on big boy panties. I don't wear panties, so I side-stepped that problem.

We have all seen our share of hard times and I may not be able to help much. Perhaps I am just made different. I have had some unbelievable stresses in the last few years, chief among them, my wife's health problems, which included a blocked tracheostomy that caused her to Code Blue (no pulse.)

The doctors and nurses did there thing and she came back and is doing well in a skilled nursing facility. Plenty of other crap going on, as well.

And I wake up and thank God for my blessings.

Maybe I cannot help. But I can be a case or example of getting through the hard times because the good times are worth it. And, just once, for grits and shins, give thanks for the good things you have. Tomorrow, you can go back to your grievances.

Get a dog and a Bible.
You're very close to getting your ass banned. Keep it up, and it'll happen.

If you don't have anything constructive to add, just move on.

Last edited by a moderator: