• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need Mcmillan sand camo pic.

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    Does any one have some pics of a Mcmillan stock in sand camo molded in color.I own one with there desert camo and like it.I was also wondering what there desert color with the brown color added that is in the sand camo would look like.Thanks

Re: I need Mcmillan sand camo pic.

2qw2btg.jpg

magcd1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    laugh.gif
    I didn't include a picture of my matching TAB sling, I thought that would be pompous. </div></div>

I'm surprised it doesn't have some "Rim Spinners" attached somehow!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    2qw2btg.jpg

magcd1.jpg
    </div></div>
    is it wrong that i just jerked off to this pic?

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    2qw2btg.jpg

magcd1.jpg
    </div></div>

bench </div></div>

NO, what is wrong, is that you posted about it.
    crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    2qw2btg.jpg

magcd1.jpg
    </div></div>

bench </div></div>

NO, what is wrong, is that you posted about it.
    crazy.gif
    </div></div>
    your so closed minded.....next your going to tell me its wrong because my favorite hobby is getting naked, and chasing the ice cream truck!!!

bench

Dude, some people here think posting with a laptop while taking a shit is wrong....what did you think they would say to you jerking off to a sexy rifle pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, some people here think posting with a laptop while taking a shit is wrong....what did you think they would say to you jerking off to a sexy rifle pic? </div></div>
    can you blame me? i kicked my fiance out of bed so i could cuddle up with the lap top
    grin.gif

bench

Thanks for the pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the coyote camo - another nice combination:

P1010397.jpg

P1010677.jpg
    </div></div>

Looks a lot like Surgeon sand camo.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, some people here think posting with a laptop while taking a shit is wrong.</div></div>

You mean I am not susposed to do that??

Dustin
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, some people here think posting with a laptop while taking a shit is wrong.</div></div>

You mean I am not susposed to do that??

Dustin
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

I think he caught some <span style="color: #FF0000">shit</span> about posting this in the Odd places you post from thread!
    grin.gif

More on topic, the Sand camo is nice but I think the Desert is a little more popular, hell I have 3 A5's in that color.