• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I need some advise on a scope from the pro's

Armed-RN

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2011
I know this has been asked many times but there are a lot of new scopes out there in the last few months since the Shot Show. I am a newbie at this and don't have a lot of money to spend. I built a POF .308 with a Douglas air gauged 22" barrel from Superior Barrels and am looking for a scope. I have limited funds ($200 - $800) and am looking for the best bang for the buck. I would like something for 100 - 600 yards, with my old 59 year old eyes. There seems to be a lot of price difference of scope rings also, not like in my day when $35 was the standard for rings. I have been studying this for about 6 months and can't come up with an answer. You can email me, or I will check the post here.
Any input from you pro's would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for your service.

Re: I need some advise on a scope from the pro's

Armed-RN:

Sent you a pm. Let me know if you received it.

Wayne

Re: I need some advise on a scope from the pro's

Senderofan and Dremel;
Got your IM, Thanks for the info, seems there is about a 15-20 minute lag in the IM's. I appreciate it and will consider both.
Thanks,
Randy