• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need the account Not the Fucking Story

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I don't give a shit about the story you want to tell me,

Yes, you tried buying something a scammer saw you wanted it, he reached out pretending to be the seller wanting payment to fool you into thinking you were paying the seller. He is spoofing the seller.

Yes we fucking know this already ... we have told you this at nauseam and still

Call me I have a story tell, someone tried scammer me... no report, just a story

I dont' give a fuck about your story, all you have to do is protect yourself at all times, pay attention to contacting you, and when the scammer does, cause someone will, you hit the report button.

It requires YOU, YES FUCKING YOU THE GUY READING THIS to do your part and pay attention

The name is modified, a period, a lower case letter, a space, it's modified, the post count is non existent, which is your red flag,

No post count, it's a scammer, period in the name, it's a scammer, if you publicly say, I'll take it, the next message will be a scammer

I am hammering about 20 accounts a day, when you report them, but again, if you don't fucking report them I can't help you and I am not calling you, for any reason. You got scammed, not me, if you paid attention they would be gone, but instead then found a glory where everyone wants a cheap dick. Stop looking for cheap dicks, they don't exist.

pay attention and report the account, even if they say, call my buddy he has it, that is a scammer too

^^^^^^

Its your money, your responsibility. If they wont take regular Paypal, click and move on. If they'll only take cash or money order, click and move on. If they have 0 posts, click and move on.

I jsut sold a nice scope to someone here with 0 posts so I insisted on regular paypal and had the money out of that account before i shipped.

It's your money.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    I am telling you, these people are contacting you right ...

Hit the report button and don't assume, especially if they contact you super fast

They are Spoofing people, you have to look at post count

I have 5 emails today with a story and not a single one hit the report button nor are they giving me any details to work off of, when I get a report I can usually link it to at least 4 other scammer accounts

idiots-idiots-everywhere.gif

Anyone want to buy some S&B scopes? I got a smokin deal on them from this totally cool yeti driving a new M3
    If they were form a white van with Mexico plates I'd grab them.

How much was he selling the Dicks for, asking for a friend.

I just went to town on their ass,

I dumped another 10 accounts, the reports help, once I start pulling the threads I can link them...

I nuked a shitload of them, so keep paying attention, report them, and we can exterminate these fuckers off here

Watch Post counts, they have none

I got some stuff for sale right now….I won’t hold it against anyone who wants to troll for some fuckers...just PM me on the side so I know what you’re up to.

Call a cop, there has been a massacre on the backside ...

I raped their ass today, IPs and all, though VPN will try to get around it, but I have two more tricks if this does not slow their roll.

Keep reporting them, it links the accounts and per each report I can average 3 to 6 scammers gone.

That’s quite a story, bro.

Once upon a time…

No, no, no…

It was a dark and stormy night,…

Not even close...

"Dear Penthouse..." is getting warmer.

LL, thanks for all you do behind the scenes of the nuthouse!

And they lived happily ever after.........

Moist...it was a moist night.
    you all need to ......

F2319720-4043-4DDA-8A17-AC57647159B0.jpeg

the way it starts is .......

"no shit, there i was....."

I think I have figured out the problem. The people posting the WTB threads ain't here in the pit. They are in the optics, bolt action and other tech forums. They read about Joe Blows awesome gizmo and just have to have one. So he posts a WTB because he feels like his dick isn't measuring up. He's so excited that someone actually has the dick pump he's looking for that he throws caution to the wind like a sixteen year old virgin seeing his first pussy. Next thing ya know. His credit card is maxed out and some dude in Africa who's name sounds like you just plunged a toilet is laughing his ass off at the money exchange.

So maybe the answer is to ban the complainers along with the scammers?
    Yeah, that would be a good look and travel well. Lose money on a scam, then get banned.

Ive had a lot of theft this year, you dont really know the pain of theft until it strikes you. Then it gets better, when you play with insurance, police, etc. Its spawning everywhere.

Im in the country, it found me, its coming to you. You'll see how it feels. Might not be a scam, but when someone crawls under your truck while at work and steals you catalytic converters, keep the complaining to yourself!

I don't give a shit about the story you want to tell me,

Yes, you tried buying something a scammer saw you wanted it, he reached out pretending to be the seller wanting payment to fool you into thinking you were paying the seller. He is spoofing the seller.

Yes we fucking know this already ... we have told you this at nauseam and still

Call me I have a story tell, someone tried scammer me... no report, just a story

I dont' give a fuck about your story, all you have to do is protect yourself at all times, pay attention to contacting you, and when the scammer does, cause someone will, you hit the report button.

It requires YOU, YES FUCKING YOU THE GUY READING THIS to do your part and pay attention

The name is modified, a period, a lower case letter, a space, it's modified, the post count is non existent, which is your red flag,

No post count, it's a scammer, period in the name, it's a scammer, if you publicly say, I'll take it, the next message will be a scammer

I am hammering about 20 accounts a day, when you report them, but again, if you don't fucking report them I can't help you and I am not calling you, for any reason. You got scammed, not me, if you paid attention they would be gone, but instead then found a glory where everyone wants a cheap dick. Stop looking for cheap dicks, they don't exist.

pay attention and report the account, even if they say, call my buddy he has it, that is a scammer too
    Hey I posted a WTB ad and somehow got scammed by a guy that has an account that's been dead for 7 years but I guess my WTB ad brought him back to the active hide. He told me to pay in gift cards so I ran out and bought 5k worth for the counter sniper scope I was looking for.

He also has a friend who has a bunch in case anyone else is looking.....

Doc

^^^^^^

Its your money, your responsibility. If they wont take regular Paypal, click and move on. If they'll only take cash or money order, click and move on. If they have 0 posts, click and move on.

I jsut sold a nice scope to someone here with 0 posts so I insisted on regular paypal and had the money out of that account before i shipped.

It's your money.
    Paypal provides no protections for firearms related transactions and they will close accounts and seize funds if they think they are firearms related. Doing regular paypal does nothing for a buyer. You report being scammed on a firearms related purchase and they tell you to pound sand while they also shut down you account.

I think I have figured out the problem. The people posting the WTB threads ain't here in the pit. They are in the optics, bolt action and other tech forums. They read about Joe Blows awesome gizmo and just have to have one. So he posts a WTB because he feels like his dick isn't measuring up. He's so excited that someone actually has the dick pump he's looking for that he throws caution to the wind like a sixteen year old virgin seeing his first pussy. Next thing ya know. His credit card is maxed out and some dude in Africa who's name sounds like you just plunged a toilet is laughing his ass off at the money exchange.

Ok, you caught me….

But for the record, I did get a full refund!

Sirhr

You should move this to the PX make it about 10 threads with headings like cheap powder and primers all on stock. ZCO scope 1100 dollars. Manners stock 350 dollars and so and so forth. That's the only way most of the retards are going to see it.

Reactions: lash
    You should move this to the PX make it about 10 threads with headings like cheap powder and primers all on stock. ZCO scope 1100 dollars. Manners stock 350 dollars and so and so forth. That's the only way most of the retards are going to see it.
    You mean bring the UGPX into the light?

Paypal provides no protections for firearms related transactions and they will close accounts and seize funds if they think they are firearms related. Doing regular paypal does nothing for a buyer. You report being scammed on a firearms related purchase and they tell you to pound sand while they also shut down you account.
    But paying someone via PP F & F is even worse. If they insist on F & F, tell 'em to pound sand!

Reactions: Maggot
    But paying someone via PP F & F is even worse. If they insist on F & F, tell 'em to pound sand!
    IF you don't want to pay F&F with me you can go pound sand. I am not filling out a 1099 jus cause you don't wanna be friends.

Most people don't want to G&S anyway when they see the CO sales tax amount added on there.

Its actually not any different. Neither F&F nor regular Paypal provides any buyer protections for firearms related purchases. Using regular paypal may give you a false sense of protection, but it's exactly that - false.

Reactions: dtraub215
    Its actually not any different. Neither F&F nor regular Paypal provides any buyer protections for firearms related purchases. Using regular paypal may give you a false sense of protection, but it's exactly that - false.
    Youre correct, no good for firearms but a safety net for everything else. You can use it as a test. If they refuse regular PP its a definite red flag.