• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need to know if this breacher choke will fit.

Re: I need to know if this breacher choke will fit.

WARNING: Use of the Optima HP choke tube in an Optima firearm (without the HP designation) can cause severe damage to the choke tube and barrel when the shotgun is fired. Only use Optima HP choke tubes in these Optima HP shotguns: Beretta TX4.

Pulled directly from the link you provided.

If your intention is to breach your barrel.... then the answer is "Yes".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WARNING: Use of the Optima HP choke tube in an Optima firearm (without the HP designation) can cause severe damage to the choke tube and barrel when the shotgun is fired. Only use Optima HP choke tubes in these Optima HP shotguns: Beretta TX4.

Pulled directly from the link you provided. </div></div>

Wow thanks for not answering my question. Now is there anyway to make this work with my shotgun....will it take an optima hp choke? or is it just for beretta?

NO, FN shotguns take either Browning Standard Invector or Invector Plus choke tubes.

FN shotguns FN SLP Shotgun and the FN SLP Mark I Shotgun with 12 gauge non-back-bored barrels only take Standard Browning Invector choke tubes.

12 guage 24", 26", 28" and 30" accessory 12 guage back-bored barrels for the FN SLP will take ONLY Invector Plus choke tubes.

The thread pattern on either Invector is not compatible to Beretta's Optima choke tubes.

Anything is possible if you throw enough money at it. Will it drop in, I dont think so but thats not to say the barrel could not be rethreadded honed and with enough machine work be made to work. Hell for that matter I suppose it could be soldered in place again how much money and modding are you willing to do to get it to work?

Not trying to be an ass hat your profile occupation says Ninja, fair enough considering what mine says lol. Point being will this be used for breaching? I prefer to use stand off devices vice barrel attchments such as this for breaching. Something just goes against the grain with me about placing the muzzle of a firearm in direct contact with an object and firing it. Also this one dosnt look too agressive in the way of teeth for anchoring.

I have used and really liked the stand off made by Vang Comp and it is also a mag tube extention which is a bonus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO, FN shotguns take either Browning Standard Invector or Invector Plus choke tubes.

FN shotguns FN SLP Shotgun and the FN SLP Mark I Shotgun with 12 gauge non-back-bored barrels only take Standard Browning Invector choke tubes.

12 guage 24", 26", 28" and 30" accessory 12 guage back-bored barrels for the FN SLP will take ONLY Invector Plus choke tubes.

The thread pattern on either Invector is not compatible to Beretta's Optima choke tubes.

</div></div>

ty