• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I painted my Vortex Razor!

30cal user

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2008
SE, LA
I havent seen others paint their Razors yet, so I thought I would post it here also...

100_1432.jpg

100_1429.jpg

100_1410.jpg

100_1409.jpg

100_1430.jpg

Re: I painted my Vortex Razor!

rustoleum flat khaki/tan and a lite coat of metal primer, it doesnt match but it is what I had on hand

Well there goes the warranty!

Just kidding of course, Vortex will take care of you no matter what you did to it. Scope looks good, nice paint.

It is a custom paint job you can charge more if you do sell it
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30caluser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dont plan on selling it... </div></div>

If you do just describe it as mint.

Looks good. I buy my stuff to use hunting so I paint my gear, too. My stuff looks like my kids did the painting but it serves the purpose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30caluser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dont plan on selling it...</div></div>

That's how I "mark" the weapons and accessories I know I'll never sell ... Krylon camo.
laugh.gif