• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I-Phone 6

Twisted .308

Sergeant
Minuteman
My 6 review , phone itself is badass ! But ....signal strength SUCKS ! I guess it's designed for inner city geeks that never leave the city limits . 20 miles outside of Corpus Christi Tx and I only get one bar signal strength , and sometimes even no service ! I went to AT&T and asked wtf ? They replaced SIM card , same shit ...even inside their store I only had 3 bars ? I mean downtown CC and only 3 ? My 4s had at least 3 bars at my house and pegged out when proximity of any major cities ! They wanted to give me $200 for my 4s ...told them fuck no , if this POS don't work they will be taking it off my plan and re activating my old phone !!!!

I've had my 6 since Friday. It has a lot of bugs in it. Im sure Apple will come out with some software updates for this, but it's very annoying. I figured this one would be a lot faster than my 5, but it isn't. The only reason i upgraded is because I needed a phone with more storage capacity. Somehow Apple has found a way to eat up your storage in hopes that you will pay for cloud storage.

They've made a piss-poor attempt at copying the best features of the Samsung Galaxy S III, by most accounts.

I love my S III.

Veer I've been so close many times to switching to a Samsung phone, but the size is what always gets me. The phones/features I want from Samsung are huge in size. I just can't get past it.

They've made a piss-poor attempt at copying the best features of the Samsung Galaxy S III, by most accounts.

I love my S III.

Yet they're still missing some things..Though in all honesty i wish phone companies would stick with 4" phones. That's the only reason i'm with apple is because the 5s is decent sized everyone else wants a fucking minitablet that requires a backpack to carry. Drives me insane.

iOS8 is a buggy mess so far.

Veer I've been so close many times to switching to a Samsung phone, but the size is what always gets me. The phones/features I want from Samsung are huge in size. I just can't get past it.

I got mine in an Otterbox Armor case, too. Bringing a Sherpa guide along helps with the attendant Bat-Belt® issues. :D

Coughandroidcough

I get usable service in the middle of the concrete bunker that is the elementary school I work at.

Last edited:

I love my S III.

I used to love my S3, until that 4.3 OS upgrade. That was like falling into a bad nightmare ,compared to whatever it was before that. Once the 4.4.2 OS came out, it was better, but my phone still doesnt have the battery power it had with the older OS.

FWIW, I have loved my S3 from the moment I got it. We had a love/hate relationship for a few months there but are kind of on the road to recovery. WITH THAT SAID....come February, I will more than likely say goodbye to Samsung. Battery life is my biggest complaint, second is size. Going into an S5 is NOT going to happen (size). I thought about buying an iPhone, having it jail broken and rooted and sticking an Android OS on it. Love the size of the iPhone, can not cope with the system.

Well, that eliminates the new iPhone.

I have an S4 in a Trident Kraken case (add another g to big and you get the idea). I'll need a new phone soon and was considering the iphone now that it has a screen I can see, but haven't heard much positive, yet.

Such a waste of money. I still have a flip phone!

I've had my 4S for a while now and was wanting to upgrade. It's in a LifeProof and is in perfect shape. I was told I can get the 5C for basically "free", $200 for the iPhone 6. Tagging this thread to see how the 6 turns out. Nothing is more infuriating than a piece of shit phone.

t7GNOSA.gif

I am with the guys that hate the size of the new phones. If it does not fit in my pocket, I dont want it. these things are mini tablets you can make calls on. Practical for kids maybe...

I like my 4s, size wise. Guess i'll be sporting it till it dies.

Ive always thought I Phone sucks, but I'm a big phone guy and Galaxy Note 3 is the best phone I have ever had and I don't care what they come out with because in my opinion this phone could not possible be improved on. Perfect in every way. I'm 46 and big screen is nice cause I can actually read it and see it. It fits in my pocket no problem, seems big at first but after a week its seem normal. You guys are just use to the little screen so it seem huge at first. Try it and you will never buy another I phony again.