• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I said this the first time in 1969, call the MP's bitch

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
and get my cell ready, fuck you I'm NOT GOING AGAIN. Recalls again, for this fucking gov, not no but hell no. The one in 69 was bad, but the present day fucks? Tell them to send their kids & the kids of the MIC.

If Crack Daddy needs total war to win reelection then-------

I'm not sure how many folks are paying attention, but the entire western world is being geared up to fight a war the Global Elites are demanding happen now because too many sheeple have gotten fed up with the NWO garbage that is being pushed onto them and is destroying their lives and countries.

So a war is coming and they will soon start pumping out all the Jingoistic propaganda to the max and getting all the "good folks" to start bashing anyone that doesn't fall for it and calling them traitors and cowards. Then will come the war and kidnapping people at gunpoint to go die for the NWO but all the good folks will blather on about "draft is good, everyone should be drafted it's the best thing ever"... fools...

Meanwhile your replacements are being poured into the western countries and being encouraged to be aggressive, criminal and steal, loot, take, rape and pillage.

It's coming, prepare now.

Start finding friends who don't lick the boots of the government, don't worship war and don't worship "our heroes."

Soon enough folks will have to make a choice to go die for the NWO so the pale faces can be eliminated and replaced with useful slaves / serfs, or if they will stand up and say NO more.

I don't have much hope for the latter.

I'm not sure how many folks are paying attention, but the entire western world is being geared up to fight a war the Global Elites are demanding happen now because too many sheeple have gotten fed up with the NWO garbage that is being pushed onto them and is destroying their lives and countries.

So a war is coming and they will soon start pumping out all the Jingoistic propaganda to the max and getting all the "good folks" to start bashing anyone that doesn't fall for it and calling them traitors and cowards. Then will come the war and kidnapping people at gunpoint to go die for the NWO but all the good folks will blather on about "draft is good, everyone should be drafted it's the best thing ever"... fools...

Meanwhile your replacements are being poured into the western countries and being encouraged to be aggressive, criminal and steal, loot, take, rape and pillage.

Start finding friends who don't lick the boots of the government, don't worship war and don't worship "our heroes."

Soon enough folks will have to make a choice to go die for the NWO so the pale faces can be eliminated and replaced with useful slaves / serfs, or if they will stand up and say NO more.

Yep, they need to start it before the election, so they can hand it off to Trump. Keep him busy with that and not other things. I think I heard Tucker talking about this same thing on the Adam Corolla podcast.

About three years ago the Army asked for retirees to volunteer to return to active duty to fill certain instructor positions. I volunteered but they wouldn't take anyone over 60, even though I was capable of passing the APFT and in good health.
They probably rejected you on being a Caucasian Male and not because of your age.

*somewhere, Army Jerry is waving his arms like a madman shouting "I can even bring my own ammo!"*

They have always had the ability to recall anyone receiving Retiree Pay. This is just a new Executive Order that changes some of the requirements of how and when and who can be called back.

Reactions: diverdon

Sometimes it sucks to be right. You're right. It sucks.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
They probably rejected you on being a Caucasian Male and not because of your age.
aunt esther sanford son2.jpg

Wait…people are thinking of giving me the opportunity to hold the button on a M134 at high rate ?? Again!?!? :love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Propaganda the last couple years has sure done a number on all the liberals i know of or see. They eat it up. Now they blather about things they support or that should be done. And they don't even have a clue.

Wars been happening. Now it's got way more support by idiots and poitico asshats and treasonous snakes. War is money and our money ain't worth shit.

Plant a garden, save your pennies and have a plan I guess.