• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I saw mommy as found on craigslist

sigyman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
MCKINNEY,TEXAS!!!!
I was sound asleep that night
until I was awakened by a loud noise that gave me quite a fright!
It sounded like someone was trying to break into the house.
Then again, it could of just been a mouse.
I went back to sleep in hopes to recapture my dream,
until I heard another noise that sounded like a faint scream.
I tip-toed out of bed to the living room inch by inch, wondering who or what was in my house?
....Could it possibly be the Grinch?
I reached the living room and what do I see,
some rapid movement going on behind the Christmas tree.
There I stood peeking through the door,
I saw Santa's pants drop to the floor.
Looking a little harder I discover,
someone bent over in front of Santa that looked just like my mother!
I hear her moan....
"Don't keep me waiting too long!"
Santa said...."Oh I insist
you were #1 on this year's naughty list!"
I watched all I could watch and it made me sick.
The sight of my mommy getting screwed by St. Nick!
I then yelled "MOMMY NO!"
Santa said "FORGET HIM AND TAKE THIS...HO!"
T'was the night before Christmas and I'll never forget.
The sound of my mother getting pounded in the ass by good jolly ol' Saint Dick....oops! I mean Nick!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/rnr/1520076686.html here is the link!!!

Re: I saw mommy as found on craigslist LMAO!!!!

Very subtle attempt at humor. Now take your place at the end of The Fail Line and await further instructions.

So the question is: are there two people in the world who thought this was brilliant comedy, or were you the author?

Who writes a bad poem about his mom getting railed by Santa?

Who thinks said poem is such greatness that it must be shared with others?

I'm guessing both had an interesting childhood and have (or will) served time in prison.

The internet.....making an idiot's stupidity easily accessible to millions....

Do you happen to own a fail-boat?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/28khv-BydeY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/28khv-BydeY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Thanks siggy for the lame poem.....it helped me get back to sleep.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on the Hide. I'm referring to all the comments of your disturbing post - Great job Mongo - I LMAO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M0NG0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it could be worse we could have shankster posting up more of the big girl pics</div></div>

Too late to back peddle now. Time for the captain to suck it up and go down with his ship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M0NG0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it could be worse we could have shankster posting up more of the big girl pics</div></div>

The old...."if you think I'm bad, you should see....." A rookie attempt at diversion.

FAIL is so predictable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M0NG0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it could be worse we could have shankster posting up more of the big girl pics </div></div>

Oh, the irony....

Maybe put some music with it.
It could be like "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus Redux"
No video please!

Merry Christmas Guy's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, this is a tough audience.</div></div>

When you state that you "laughed my ass off" at something you're really putting your butt on the line. At that point if it's not ACTUALLY very funny it can only turn out poorly for you because clearly you are a moron if it is not. Better to post something and state "I found this mildly amusing," then if it's a hit your statement was simply understated wit, if it's a flop you can easily enough absorb the minimal blowback.