• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I See The Bitches Are Starting To Mask Again

That is information that came out in the middle of this conversation. The 99% figure was still being published in major news outlets as of July 30th. Now things have change and it looks like the mask mandates are back at work via a text last night. It had been a nice month without them.
Yea, but it was total bullshit a month ago too, and a moth before that. The fact you are acting like it was true until MSM stopped reporting it, has to be one of the dumbest statements I have seen.

Put on a black gaiter, dark sunglasses and pull a baseball hat low over your had and no one would recognize you. Too scare the fire out of the left coasters and east coast city dwellers, make sure your baseball hat has an NRA logo on it.

Highlight, no one in the store can say anything to you about it. ;)

As dumb as you suddenly sucking the CDC's dick because their findings back your position now? You guys are unbelievable.
Calm down Fido ! It's gonna be OK. Don't worry, they have already said your gonna get all your china flu booster shots and your gonna get em for free , all paid for by the taxpayers.

"Who's a good boy, such a good little boy , yes you are "
stop-teasing-me.gif

Last edited:
As dumb as you suddenly sucking the CDC's dick because their findings back your position now? Tell me to pick a side. You guys are unbelievable.
Where? Show me one nice thing I have said about the CDC/vaccine company? I think you are projecting about whom has been sucking what dick.

Why have we strayed so far away from basic biology. Mutations that proliferate are those that confer fitness. Viruses need a host to survive thus what traits would confer fitness? A spike protein that can adhere to cells strongly (more contagious, spreads easier/higher viral load) and less lethal (no host, no joy).

Yet, scientists taught these variants as more lethal and more contagious....calling bullshit on the former.

They are single handedly destroying trust in the scientific community.
You know, Ben Carson covered this very calmly and eloquently, as usual, yesterday. He said, to paraphrase, that the CDC thought we were too stupid to make our own decisions. Had they simply given us all the information available we were perfectly capable of weighing the risks and benefits of various recommendations. Instead, they chose to deny us data, or misrepresent it, leading to distrust not only of the CDC, but science and medicine in general.

Reactions: 308pirate
went to the grocery store yesterday and about 1/3 were wearing masks, but nobody being hassled about not having one.

I saw in the article that England won't release their numbers but extrapolated for the size of Scotland they say as many as 57,000 have died from the vaccine in England. In Scotland less than 600 died from Covid without other contributing co morbitities but 5522 have died from the vaccines. Who wants to guess how many here have died from the vaccine? Our CDC only reports roughly 13,000......which like most info from them is highly suspect.

Reactions: merica
You know, Ben Carson covered this very calmly and eloquently, as usual, yesterday. He said, to paraphrase, that the CDC thought we were too stupid to make our own decisions. Had they simply given us all the information available we were perfectly capable of weighing the risks and benefits of various recommendations. Instead, they chose to deny us data, or misrepresent it, leading to distrust not only of the CDC, but science and medicine in general.

That is the problem, what happens when there is a virus with a high lethality rate in which we might need this type of response? They just conditioned a whole generation to not trust scientists. Kind of similar to the distrust of government among the people of Africa and why a portion of the population refuses to take the ebola vaccine.

Just tired of it. Science use to mean something until people bastardized it for political gain.

I saw in the article that England won't release their numbers but extrapolated for the size of Scotland they say as many as 57,000 have died from the vaccine in England. In Scotland less than 600 died from Covid without other contributing co morbitities but 5522 have died from the vaccines. Who wants to guess how many here have died from the vaccine? Our CDC only reports roughly 13,000......which like most info from them is highly suspect.
Yep

Looks to me like Trump had this whole scandemic on the mend and the current administration fucked it up!

The drum beats of civil war 2 grow louder.

I somewhat agree, but how do you fight a civil war when there are no physical boundaries? Are we talking about block by block fighting? Neighbor against neighbor?

If there is a war, then it must be something like the story in the novel Unintended Consequences. Nothing else will do.

Now they are saying that the head of the NIH is saying parents need to wear masks at home around their kids. I really wonder how much farther this will be allowed to go. In talking with my doctor, he told me that at some point everyone will have either had COVID or the vaccine, and the Delta variant didn’t really worry him.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm wondering how they know all of these people are being infected by the Delta variant? The tests that are ran do not include testing for the actual variant, just the basic virus.

I'm not sure the antibody test includes the variant. So how are we all of a sudden being bombarded with this Delta variant if people aren't actually being tested for that variant.

I somewhat agree, but how do you fight a civil war when there are no physical boundaries? Are we talking about block by block fighting? Neighbor against neighbor?

If there is a war, then it must be something like the story in the novel Unintended Consequences. Nothing else will do.
🤷🏻‍♂ I unno. Most likely it’ll ignite block by block and grow from there. Plus there’s the unknown variable of who’s a good bent over bitch for the communists and who will actually fight back. GOP’s ass already looks like a gutted chicken. So who knows, maybe the majority just simply rolls over heels high and open wide like cameltoe

I don't see the momentum for it until things hit rock bottom .
1- A very large segment of people don't give a fuck about freedom because they are too busy being slaves to the bank for thier $400,000 house that they couldn't afford in the first place and there 3 brand new cars in the driveway so they can keep up with the Jone's.
2 - Another large segment of people are already on the government tit , and most of them want to be the governments property.
3 - Another segment of people who have built up wealth and a nice nest egg that was earned through hard work but once again it means more than freedom to them and are willing to give up thier rights just to keep what they have and be comfortable. This includes the " buh , my pension " crowd !
Are they really going to sacrifice all their material possessions for that document that made all of it possible in the first place ?

For some , food in their belly and a little money in their pocket and they ain't worried about free will and the constitution.

The only way these people will be motivated is when the electricity stops working , the water stops running and there is no food to eat .
I'm sad to say that but it is what it is .

1- A very large segment of people don't give a fuck about freedom because they are too busy being slaves to the bank for thier $400,000 house that they couldn't afford in the first place and there 3 brand new cars in the driveway so they can keep up with the Jone's.
2 - Another large segment of people are already on the government tit , and most of them want to be the governments property.
3 - Another segment of people who have built up wealth and a nice nest egg that was earned through hard work but once again it means more than freedom to them and are willing to give up thier rights just to keep what they have and be comfortable. This includes the " buh , my pension " crowd !
Are they really going to sacrifice all their material possessions for that document that made all of it possible in the first place ?

For some , food in their belly and a little money in their pocket and they ain't worried about free will and the constitution.

The only way these people will be motivated is when the electricity stops working , the water stops running and there is no food to eat .
The root of all our problems. Americans have gotten decadent, lazy, and cowardly. They fear the govnt and not the other way around as it should be. Basic human and Constitutionally protected rights are flying out the window left and right, and people are just saying to the govnt “oh yes master hit me again! Harder!” Ugh makes me sick to my stomach. Even the red state’s reaction to this gross violation of natural rights is mild.

My question would be what lower (rock bottom) than the Demwits stealing state, local and national elections? What could be lower than the media acting on behalf of the Demwits and censoring anything that goes against their agenda?

Now we have political prisoners who are US citizens and have been denied their Constitutional rights.

I'm not sure I can take it getting much worse.

My question would be what lower (rock bottom) than the Demwits stealing state, local and national elections? What could be lower than the media acting on behalf of the Demwits and censoring anything that goes against their agenda?

Now we have political prisoners who are US citizens and have been denied their Constitutional rights.

I'm not sure I can take it getting much worse.
We passed rock bottom in 2008, we’re drilling to the core now, Trump slowed the drill down, and started to bring it back up, but was fucked over left and right, by both the left and right.

The handlers like pelosi know , if we give our subjects just enough food and just a little bit of money in their wallet so that they are comfortable , then they won't fight back. Look at the living conditions in Cuba and its taken them 40 yrs to finally say enough is enough. There is a spark of hope for them and I hope it turns into a inferno . Maybe some here in America will notice.

Reactions: XP1K
looks like a good way to piss off mostly democrat trash
maybe they wake up from being woke.

Then what does it mean that she and Biden just dropped the ball on the eviction moratorium? 3 million additional hungry and homeless on the streets? Sound like a precursor to something...

How could an administrator in a Government agency extend something like this and have anyone believe it?

Some judge needs to tell her she is a cunt and her "order" has no weight

I would toss all of them...buy...c'ya....live on the street...enjoy...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This is completely false.

The latest study from the CDC showed that vaccinated people carried very high viral loads, and are very contagious even with little symptoms.

The 99% stat is completely false as well.
Not questioning you at all - but do you have a link please.

So now 2 grandsons my son and his wife are sick with the covid.

Ironically my daughter in law is a registered nurse.

Don
I'm wondering how they know all of these people are being infected by the Delta variant? The tests that are ran do not include testing for the actual variant, just the basic virus.

I'm not sure the antibody test includes the variant. So how are we all of a sudden being bombarded with this Delta variant if people aren't actually being tested for that variant.
Don’t take this as me buying their BS, but I do have research and statistics experience. You can, with reasonable probability, make the estimates of how many cases are Delta by doing specific samples within a “population.” This is done quite often, but you will see it listed as a limitation of a study since the sample population might not generalize to the larger overall population.

How could an administrator in a Government agency extend something like this and have anyone believe it?

The cdc actually isn't even a government agency.

Reactions: Doc68

The blowback from this will be 10 times worse than the benefit. These people will eventually need a place to live, who is going to rent to them? Who is going to build/buy rental property in low income places?

The blowback from this will be 10 times worse than the benefit. These people will eventually need a place to live, who is going to rent to them? Who is going to build/buy rental property in low income places?

Section 8 housing. I've got a friend that has about 10 Section 8 rental units. The government pays up to 100% of a negotiated monthly payment. Once they get a job, they pay some of the rent and the government pays the rest.

This on top of Welfare benefits too.

The CDC

In recent weeks I have come to believe that CDC stands for Completely Dumb Clouts

Never in my life of dealing with the medical profession and professionals within, have I seen a worse example of ineptitude.

Yep, I have seem the angry, the vengeful, the misinformed, somewhat incompetent and the just plain selfishly stupid (as well as Brilliant beyond normal human understanding, down to earth, straight faced, hard working and fully competent) doctors, nurses and practitioners.

Worst case, a state employed psychiatrist who would take his vengeful attitude towards sister agencies out on the sister agencies patients under his care (which of course he refused) Still, using back door methods, I was able to get this individual to provide the treatment that benefitted my clients. Still don’t like the the devil though. (And he comes from a good family, I know them and have worked with them, fine people).

Reactions: RUTGERS95