• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I seent it. Someone finally made a combat shirt I've had in my mind for 15 years

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    But I have zero idea who makes it and I can't seem to find anything online.

Saw a picture the other day (will post if I find it again) of a guy wearing a combat shirt but it had literally 100% of the changes I always wanted. Literally had this exact shirt in my head 15+ years ago and always wondered why the hell didn't they make it this way instead of some of the really retarded versions they did end up making.

Details:

- Full multicam shirt; the entire thing is the camo pattern, not just the arms. It looks exactly like a Patagonia 'next to skin' combat shirt, but there is nothing on Patagonia's site about it nor do they have anything short sleeved

- I am 90% sure none of the fabric on it is nylon outside of maybe the collar. The rest looks to be some sort of synthetic blend almost like the 'jersey' feel on the Velocity BOSS shirts but not as heavy.

- Short sleeves

- Has some sort of fabric on the arms for patches and storage but they blend in. It isn't the big blocky cargo pocket you usually see.

- Collar

- 1/4 zipper

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Was it this?

only full came short sleeve one I know of

I think I speak for us all when I suggest that maybe this is what you're looking for?
    IMG_4063.JPG

Found the pic.

You can see its some sort of stretch/non nylon material and the whole thing is multicam, yet it has short sleeves.

it almost looks like the BOSS rugby shirt, but you can see what looks like a flipped collar popping up right above his PC shoulder strap.

No idea who makes this.

1621298925481.png

Reactions: lash
    Found the pic.

You can see its some sort of stretch/non nylon material and the whole thing is multicam, yet it has short sleeves.

it almost looks like the BOSS rugby shirt, but you can see what looks like a flipped collar popping up right above his PC shoulder strap.

No idea who makes this.

View attachment 7627611
    It definitely looks like the boss rugby shirt.

Reactions: straightandtrue
    It definitely looks like the boss rugby shirt.

First thing I thought too, but look on the guys shoulder above where his buttstock is. Thats a collar.

Unless I'm missing something, the BOSS shirts all have this weird rugby style jersey collar.

Very timely. I was just gonna start a Best Combat Shirt thread. 🥸

But I have zero idea who makes it and I can't seem to find anything online.

Saw a picture the other day (will post if I find it again) of a guy wearing a combat shirt but it had literally 100% of the changes I always wanted. Literally had this exact shirt in my head 15+ years ago and always wondered why the hell didn't they make it this way instead of some of the really retarded versions they did end up making.

Details:

- Full multicam shirt; the entire thing is the camo pattern, not just the arms. It looks exactly like a Patagonia 'next to skin' combat shirt, but there is nothing on Patagonia's site about it nor do they have anything short sleeved

- I am 90% sure none of the fabric on it is nylon outside of maybe the collar. The rest looks to be some sort of synthetic blend almost like the 'jersey' feel on the Velocity BOSS shirts but not as heavy.

- Short sleeves

- Has some sort of fabric on the arms for patches and storage but they blend in. It isn't the big blocky cargo pocket you usually see.

- Collar

- 1/4 zipper
    You're not the first warrior genius to design his own uniform!

Attachments

• patton.jpg
      patton.jpg
      15.2 KB · Views: 117
    Looks like a Lancer, but the body is camo'ed rather than solid tan.

Maybe he just cut and hemmed the sleeves on a Massif.

That's a picture of DEVGRU on a training exercise... they have enough to pull have had custom shirts made if they want it. I have a relative that works for a big DOD contractor and his whole job is basically making prototypes and custom stuff for JSOC.

ETA: I don't see a 1/4 zipper, which points more towards the Rugby shirt... but I agree it looks like a collar, hard to tell

It was likely cut and hemmed. Most of them are wearing a long sleeve of the same. Im waiting to hear the maker of the shirt.

Found the pic.

No idea who makes this.

View attachment 7627611
    I am told these shirts are made by Beyond for them.

My feelings exactly. that rugby collar is fucking ugly.

Its not really the look. It's that if you wear a sling with a weapon for any amount of time, especially in a patrol carry, the nylon will work the back of your neck in no time.

Popping the collar or having the rear up prevents this. The rugby collar doesnt do shit.

Not full multi, but the Massif 1/4 zip combat is like the patagonia next to skin in feel. There is an elastic cuff at the elbow and when cut off below it works like a short sleeve and tight to the arm as an option close.

Its not really the look. It's that if you wear a sling with a weapon for any amount of time, especially in a patrol carry, the nylon will work the back of your neck in no time.

Popping the collar or having the rear up prevents this. The rugby collar doesnt do shit.

This is how businesses start. Functional kit made in America. ZaGerman may be the next Crye...

Reactions: sinister
    This is how businesses start. Functional kit made in America. ZaGerman may be the next Crye...
    I suggest "Huego Bas" as the name. I do expect a cut of the action.

Does anyone make a quality multicam combat shirt that is of green for the body instead of coyote? We are looking for some for our instructors but the sheriff is adamant that they can't have a coyote body.

I say it's the Boss Rugby. What you see as a collar, I see as a padded strap. What I also see, and recognize is the velcro pockets that are a very distinctive feature of the Boss shirts. I have a few of these shirts, so I may have the advantages in identifying the shirt.

They are very comfortable. Surprisingly they do provide good protection to the neck from straps and are great in the extreme heat found in Yuma Arizona. They are also long in length.

I would suggest you purchase one of these shirts and give it a try. It may do most of what you want and surprise you in other ways.

Hope this is of help to you.

Just ordered one from BOSS in Multicam to give it a try.
    Long lead time for order. 2-6 weeks.
    -Richard

The example with the movie character is mad funny =) Sew to order, what's the problem? My husband liked the military bags he saw on someone (they are super comfortable) and he ordered from canvas fabric - almost like a military. I also like the store Military Flags, may be here you find what you're looking for. My husband and I like vacation in the wilderness and for hiking this clothing is more suitable than any other. Hiking clothes aren`t always as high quality as they should be, but military clothing is perfect. Of course there`re some good brands that don't skimp on quality, but they`re overpriced.

Last edited: