• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I smell a suit a comin, comin down the track

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I want to get paid, just because I'm black. (To the tune of Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues). I'd guess at least 100 million for a starting point, Harvard's pockets are DEEP.

Claudine Gay blames 'personal attacks' and 'racial animus' in...
    washingtonexaminer.com
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com
    In Claudine Gay's resignation letter on Tuesday, Harvard University's first Black — and now former — president cited the fear of being “subjected to personal attacks and threats fueled by racial animus” while battling allegations of plagiarism and her congressional hearing comments related to the Israel-Hamas war

Claudine Gay blames 'personal attacks' and 'racial animus' in...
    washingtonexaminer.com
    https://www.washington

But if you mentioned the card when she was installed, you would be labeled one with racial bias. Lol

The hypocrisy of the double standard strikes again.

I hope she does sue to add to the Billion she lost for the school already. Tell me again how our universities are different from the ones Hamas runs , don't they both teach hate ......

I think She isn’t losing her salary, she is staying on a professor without a pay cut but don’t remember exactly what and where I read that.

"Atlas Shrugged" come to life. People appointed or promoted to positions of importance based on demographics (race, gender, whatever) rather than competence for the job.

Staying on as a full professor in political science. Didn't lose her job just her title. I suppose rampant plagiarism is ignored by Harvard professors and honor court? Is plagiarism going to be fine for students? Sad part is they will just put somebody just like her in her place. They knew exactly what she was when they made her a DEI hire as president.