• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I suppose 8 per day would wear you down.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    could be fun for awhile though.

ISIS Women Accused of Turning Boys as Young as 13 Into a Human Stud Farm

Photo Illustration by Luis G. Rendon/The Daily Beast/Wikimedia Commons/PixabayTwo boys have come forward to claim they were victims in a twisted plot run by ISIS women that forced at least 10 young teenagers to try to impregnate dozens of women held in a detention center.“We are being forced to...
    news.yahoo.com
    news.yahoo.com

At 14 I could have put in some long hard days at that job. Send in the next one.

Sure the fantasy...

The reality:
    Horrific abuse that will scar you for life.
    Held prisoner in an underground dirt dungeon without bathroom or bathing facilities.
    Dragged out of your hole from time to time and forced to have sex with unwashed, reeking, ugly, hateful fanatics while some guards keep watch, then tossed back into your dungeon before you are hauled out to be raped again.

Sure the fantasy...

The reality:
    Held prisoner in an underground dirt dungeon without bathroom or bathing facilities.
    Dragged out of your hole from time to time and forced to have sex with unwashed, reeking, ugly, hateful fanatics while some guards keep watch, then tossed back into your dungeon before you are hauled out to be raped again.
    Likely very accurate assessment, not to mention disease. Makes me wonder how the boys got woody's, working in in that condition.

Sure the fantasy...

The reality:
    Hey, it beats getting fucked in the ass by the men.

Oh and by the way that's my fantasy. Don't be a boner killer, fuck your reality

Reactions: diverdon
    Likely very accurate assessment, not to mention disease. Makes me wonder how the boys got woody's, working in in that condition.

That can be forced as well by a number of different means, some more cruel than others.
    It doesn't require the person to be remotely desiring sex.

Oh and by the way that's my fantasy. Don't be a boner killer, fuck your reality

Just like the fantasies of young women being forced into sex by groups men, it all sounds like fantasy until you have male friends and people you know that were raped by women at a young age and subject to sexual abuse by women, and know some of the stories of horror they endured and can see how it scared them for life.

I seriously doubt I could get an erection while someone is being beheaded or burned alive in the next room.
    But they wouldn't use you.....you're a faggot. You have no worries there....

Doc

• Haha
    Reactions: Yasherka