• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I think he got his payback

Re: I think he got his payback

Well that was a "shitty" thing to do lol. Bitch deserved it completely though.

Looks staged. The car looks old and busted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah. I became suspicious when there was no reaction part for the supposed wife. </div></div>

hard to defend yourself when your in the trunk

hence the 'smell', to cover the 'smell'.
wink.gif

He should have cut up the horse and piled it into the car with her in it, locked it, and left it in the hot sun.

he could have done so much more. he was logged into her online dating account for God's sake. hello! why not write, posing as her, to everyone she's gone out with/ F'd, and tell them she has aids and they need to get tested?

Why not put a link to the profile in an email from her account to everyone she works with since he already has access to the computer? why not modify the profile to really tell much more about her than she'd like others to know?

Best of all, you can sit back and let the hits start coming and let OTHER PEOPLE make her into shit that way, and laugh the whole while.

The dude blew it. he had a prime opportunity to totally F her over. That is, IF this wasnt staged BS.

just my $0.02

-Paulus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runningwithscissor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah. I became suspicious when there was no reaction part for the supposed wife. </div></div>

hard to defend yourself when your in the trunk </div></div>

^^^ For the win!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paulus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he could have done so much more. he was logged into her online dating account for God's sake. hello! why not write, posing as her, to everyone she's gone out with/ F'd, and tell them she has aids and they need to get tested?

Why not put a link to the profile in an email from her account to everyone she works with since he already has access to the computer? why not modify the profile to really tell much more about her than she'd like others to know?

Best of all, you can sit back and let the hits start coming and let OTHER PEOPLE make her into shit that way, and laugh the whole while.

The dude blew it. he had a prime opportunity to totally F her over. That is, IF this wasnt staged BS.

just my $0.02

-Paulus </div></div>

paulus your thought process intriques me, your spot on!!the stupidity of most for not X out of that acct. worst mistake in history! cover your tracks people if your guna play..Jesus your just asking to be caught!

impressive

sincerely,
rws

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks staged. The car looks old and busted. </div></div>

It is/was a convertible Peugeot. It was built that way.