• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think I bent my barrel

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Or I've invented a way to shoot over barricades.

Whats going on here?

On the bright side, I checked, and I get 3.4 MIL more elevation out of the turret now.

Bent (1).jpg

Your panoramic picture taking skillzzz behind a -14 are sweet!

Actually - that's how you correct for any offset the clip on has...simply bend your barrel and voila perfect collimation every time

Looks like an innovative way to reduce that ScopeCenter over Bore measurement...

Looks like an innovative way to reduce that ScopeCenter over Bore measurement...

This adds all sorts of variables that we can now have 34 separate threads discussing.

Is the height over bore at the actual muzzle end? Do we need to measure what percent of the bore is at X height and weigh that against the amount that is lower? How far out does this negate spin drift? Does it now introduce some new weird vertical spin drift? Should we bend it more? What's the ideal bend angle for 1000 yards? If we put a loop in it, does it increase velocity?

Seen a m240 burn in from 800 feet once. We played horseshoes with the barrel after that

Maybe you should make sure it’s actually a she next time.

It's not bent just excited well 1/2 excited . If it sprinkles when you tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie . :unsure: :giggle:

I've also seen one on an MP40 that was basically a 90 degree angle for shooting around corners.

I was like...so WTF do you do when you have to shoot straight at someone?

But noone patented it. So don't lowball me bro, I know what I have!11!1
    Yeah, apparently they weren't too accurate and wore out VERY fast --whoda thunk it?

YOURS though... It's only half erect, give it a moment.

It would be interesting if you could have 20moa built into the barrel.

I've also seen one on an MP40 that was basically a 90 degree angle for shooting around corners.

I was like...so WTF do you do when you have to shoot straight at someone?

But noone patented it. So don't lowball me bro, I know what I have!11!1

Mitt Krummlauf....fuck you would think some of you peeps knew some German.

There’s some kinda pill out now, but you gotta ask your doctor for that. Before you can talk to your doctor you gotta tell that pretty nurse what’s the matter. Lmmfao

Just noticed the scope....is it a Hensoldt Hubble?