• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Think I Just Lost All Faith In Humanity!

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fjShQolUCcM" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek:

I think he just posted his Christmas wish list.

Is this really appropriate in this forum? I know, Team Room, Bear Pit, and all. But really? Did you guys watch this?

Honestly, I got to about 90 seconds before I had to shut this off. No words. And it's not because it offends me (certainly not how I want to roll) but because I just can't believe there are those who are this sick, afflicted with both physical and mental disorders that urge them to spread both to others. Both of my kids are in their 20's; I can't help but wonder how far this twisted crap reaches out and potentially touches them. I pray for them, I pray for all of us. Apocalypse Now stuff.

I don't think it should be banned. Maybe a disclaimer of sorts, but the enemy needs to be seen.

Edit to add: Humanity is not where my Faith is. It fails with epic regularity. It's the reason this behavior is even around, much less deemed appropriate to waste video on. Christ, Prayer, and Love; and when the other side won't listen, application of ballistics in the defense of those we Love.

Last edited:
    Is this really appropriate in this forum? I know, Team Room, Bear Pit, and all. But really? Did you guys watch this?

Believe it or not, this thread was one of the very few posts I've posted here where I sat back and debated with myself whether this topic was too graphic or not. In the end the video is really nothing more than Metokur talking about a sick degenerate shit and reading posts. There's nothing visually graphic in the video.