• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Think I Like Pro-Wrestling Again! ^_^

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a7jAieAn5GE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good find, Maser.

He's realy not bad. I wonder if it will be available on vinyl?

what a Nice Song Lols, but i do hate wrestling though...its all acting.

True, that wrestling is all staged and pretty much almost like a male soap opera with all the added drama. However, it's NOT fake. Meaning that people actually get hurt and even killed doing it.

even killed doing it.

WWE has it covered. they just call "The Undertaker".

The-Undertaker.jpg

For someone who thinks Fox News is "fake news" you really take the cake. THIS is FAKE. He sang that song to Vickie Guerrero. The Hilary footage is clearly edited in, and poorly at that. Look up the real video if you doubt it. I can't stand Hilary any more than the next guy here, but if you're going to bitch about "fake news" that isn't, you ought not to post stuff that really is.

For someone who thinks Fox News is "fake news" you really take the cake. THIS is FAKE. He sang that song to Vickie Guerrero. The Hilary footage is clearly edited in, and poorly at that. Look up the real video if you doubt it. I can't stand Hilary any more than the next guy here, but if you're going to bitch about "fake news" that isn't, you ought not to post stuff that really is.

Wrasslin aintnews its wrasslin

It's meant for entertainment hence why it's always been called "sports entertainment". If CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. called their product they release "entertainment" then there would be no problem with how fake or one sided it is. Problem is they call it "news" and that's the lie they feed to their viewers and the viewers actually believe it like children who are way too old to still be believing in Santa Clause. I couldn't care less if the Rock's footage was edited or not. That adds to the entertainment of it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JB81hqH94CQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>