• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos I think my chances of Dad of the Year are shot now

RMPSTRAT

Sergeant
Minuteman
took a week off to meet up with the wife and kids in Atlanta then drove cross country back to CA with a stopover in Vegas. Wife wanted to get pictures with the muscle dudes and these girls were chasing my boys around wanting pictures with them Joey(my 7 yr old) was like "Sure!" While Wyatt was nervous and would only do it if I was in the picture as well. First 2 pictures of Wyatt he looked nervous, this last one you can just start to see the horns emarge from his forehead.

Re: I think my chances of Dad of the Year are shot now

better get wyatt some help
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">depends who does the voting, eh?
</div></div>

What's the opposite of a hanging chad?
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">depends who does the voting, eh?
</div></div>

What's the opposite of a hanging chad?
whistle.gif
</div></div>
an upright richard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">better get wyatt some help
grin.gif
</div></div>

He was just shy, he really got into it and I think he would have taken more. I told him I wish someone had done this for me when I was 11 yrs old.

Don't even get me going about when we went to Dick's Last Resort. I'm sure I'm going to Hell. LOL

I'd be all over that if i were a child again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">depends who does the voting, eh?
</div></div>

lol, my thoughts exactly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better save up some dollar bills for him, I think in a few years he will need them.

Looked like dad wasn't nervous.......</div></div>

"Why is my College fund in $1 bills?"
smile.gif

Lucky kids...

To know then what I know now....of course I would probably getting a ton of Father Day cards.

And a good time was had by all, LOL!!

Sounds like you had a great time!!!!!! I bet they will remeber that from now on!!

No, you are Dad of the year.....

Awesome! Look at the smile on his face. Wyatts, that is.

I would call you dad of the year in my book. Teaching your boys about the important things in life, and how to appreciate them.

Id definetly think u are dad of the year, he will remember that forever.

out of the running? yes, because you've won!