• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I....Uh....Well.... Uh....NWS

Re: I....Uh....Well.... Uh....NWS

People with polio turning into narwhal's??

Fuckin liberals

Oddly, I watched it twice, and the beginning three times.
I might have unexpectedly figured out that I am an a latent Artist (now I am off to find my son's skateboard and go chase the wife).

Wow that dude on the skateboard was hilarious

I guess if you live in NYC, and have been way over educated, like looking down your nose at people like us, you might be moved.......I guess

I am the guy on the stool. Like my work. We practiced that for 3 years. Man, I really nailed that shit. Like anything, practice makes perfect.

Just think we're looking at it an saying "WTF", but somebody else paid big money to sit through that nonsense.

could they be considered moving targets, cause some one needs to stop the insanity. Crap 25 yrs ago they would have all been placed in a looney bin.

The sad thing is this was probably at least partially funded with taxpayer money through NEA...

You people have no sense of artistic culture. This performance was so moving. Raw, vaginal, inspiring, intense..........................

Seriously. This kind of shit is what is wrong with our society. My next paycheck says snowball is correct about NEA funding, where is Jesse Helms when you need him. And yes I agree....fucking liberals!

That was sum of the stupidest fuking shit I have ever seen. I would rather watch paint dry.

confused.gif

I am not a liberal just expressive in my art. Those moves on the stool took three years to develop. Moves like that don't come over night. Yes we did have help from the National Endowment of the Arts. But the govt also spends billions on watching ducks and gnats. At what point is it a waste of money.

If you don't sense the sarcasm, here it is in big letters. SARCASM WARNING.

I honestly was waiting for John Cleese to burst onto the stage in a silly walk. Very Monty Python...

I dated a dancer once, very into contemporary/abstract dance. This stuff was tame...

Awesome sex though...!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people have no sense of artistic culture. This performance was so moving. Raw, vaginal, inspiring, intense..........................

Seriously. This kind of shit is what is wrong with our society. My next paycheck says snowball is correct about NEA funding, where is Jesse Helms when you need him. And yes I agree....fucking liberals! </div></div>

Desspite its liberal bent I dont think it justifies the return of Helms. I hope hes worm food by now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people have no sense of artistic culture. This performance was so moving. Raw, vaginal, inspiring, intense..........................

Seriously. This kind of shit is what is wrong with our society. My next paycheck says snowball is correct about NEA funding, where is Jesse Helms when you need him. And yes I agree....fucking liberals! </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Desspite its liberal bent</span> I dont think it justifies the return of Helms. I hope hes worm food by now. </div></div>

You know, I just don't get this mentality that attacks things like weird dance through a political prism.

Could someone please tell me where the liberal political views are within the performance? Because if you were able to discern any meaning from that performance and liken that meaning to a political construct and thought then you saw a hell of a lot more than I did!

Perhaps you are falling into using stereotypes and lazy thinking in the same way as others use labels against us because we like guns...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people have no sense of artistic culture. This performance was so moving. Raw, vaginal, inspiring, intense..........................

<span style="color: #FF0000">Desspite its liberal bent</span> I dont think it justifies the return of Helms. I hope hes worm food by now. </div></div>

You know, I just don't get this mentality that attacks things like weird dance through a political prism.

Could someone please tell me where the liberal political views are within the performance? Because if you were able to discern any meaning from that performance and liken that meaning to a political construct and thought then you saw a hell of a lot more than I did!

Perhaps you are falling into using stereotypes and lazy thinking in the same way as others use labels against us because we like guns...

</div></div>

That must have been great pussy to twist your gray matter up to the point you can't spot a liberal using a few simple profile points. I know you love a good pissing match but sadly I plan to disapoint you in this thread. Yep I am a lazy thinker that is why I don't watch shit like this video unless I am tricked into the act. I profile and stereotype and other fairly accurate and very politically incorrect practices. I make a fair amount of part time money sizing people up in 15 minutes or less.

I think I will just cling to God, guns and religion to get me through without seeing this stuff. This stuff is just too smart for me to understand.

"Is it wrong to masturbate to this" - best part clicking that link was reading this comment on that site. That's some twisted shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You people have no sense of artistic culture. This performance was so moving. Raw, vaginal, inspiring, intense..........................

</div></div>

That must have been great pussy to twist your gray matter up to <span style="color: #FF0000">the point you can't spot a liberal using a few simple profile points. </span>I know you love a good pissing match but sadly I plan to disapoint you in this thread. Yep I am a lazy thinker that is why I don't watch shit like this video unless I am tricked into the act. I profile and stereotype and other fairly accurate and very politically incorrect practices. I make a fair amount of part time money sizing people up in 15 minutes or less. </div></div>

OK profiler... let's just say I don't believe there are monsters under the bed either. If people think you can sus out others in 15mins or less and they're willing to pay for it then all you've managed to do is ID fools who are ready to part with their money...

It's just abstract dance. I doubt anyone on that stage or involved in the production could articulate a politcal doctrine if their lives depended on it.

Now, what am I thinking.... lol!

wtf?

I'm actually sorry I clicked on that link.

I'm demanding I get that 1 min. 52 sec. of my life back.
That was absoolutely horrendous. Seriously. What was the point of that? Artistic?? Bunch'a freaks doing God knows what.

But hey, whatever tickles yer pickle, I guess.

God help us.