• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I want my money back!!!!!!!

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
So, me and the girlfriend were at the local Chinese Buffet when in walks this old lady wanting her $6.02 back. I wish we would have started filming when she first walked in. Funny nonetheless...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v7MEXnAUd9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v7MEXnAUd9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: I want my money back!!!!!!!

"Debit cards are full of bullshit"? lmfao!

Just to clarify what went down...the old lady came in and ate the buffet....she was charged $6.02...she was supposed to get a 10% senior discount.....so they refunded her card the $6.02 and charged her $5.42...then 2 days later she got her bank statement....both charges were on the statement but not the refund....so she was pissed and wanted her money back....what she didn't understand was that it takes longer for the refund to show up than it does the charge....if she had had online banking she could have seen it probably...

"You no come he-a no mo, you too fats, you eat to much, we gwo bwoke!"

This is the first thing I read this morning. What a wake up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want my 2:27 back.</div></div>

Please wait 7 business days for the refund to post to your account.

Maybe you all should have explained it to her instead of letting her go on a tirade? What if she had a heart attack right there and you all could have saved her the stress?!

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you all should have explained it to her instead of letting her go on a tirade? What if she had a heart attack right there and you all could have saved her the stress?!

smile.gif
</div></div>

Then I would have had that on video as well
smile.gif

This is a scene from a well-known script that gets played out in a myriad of Chinese buffets across the country.
grin.gif

In fact, after our experience in Kingsville, when the Asian Buffet charged us twice, I'm thinking of starting-up a travelling theatre troupe to correspond with the match dates.
laugh.gif

WTF happens in your life that you would put that much hostility into six bucks??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scratched Nightforce? </div></div>

HAAAA HA HA HA

Bitch switch flipped over $6.... priceless. Bonus points for going over to some random table of customers and screaming at them. lmfao!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF happens in your life that you would put that much hostility into six bucks?? </div></div>

exactly what i was thinking. it cant be lack of eating that's pissing her off, she doesnt look like she's missed a meal...ever.

-paulus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bitch switch flipped over $6.... priceless. Bonus points for going over to some random table of customers and screaming at them. lmfao!! </div></div>

Yeah what a nightmare.

whats funny, she probably wasted more in gas getting there
smile.gif

where do you live that a Chinese buffet is 6.00? The cheapest (and best) in my area is 7.50. Still considered a steal, especially when you get your money back
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where do you live that a Chinese buffet is 6.00? The cheapest (and best) in my area is 7.50. Still considered a steal, especially when you get your money back
wink.gif
</div></div>

It not your money, it animal shelter money... you no come back!

You know... so many of these old people have nothing better to do than wait for bank statement updates.. I have had this exact situation happen on several occasions. They simply do not understand how the banks opperate. They come in steamed because they THINK they have been double charged...