• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing i want to go hog hunting in texas, any ideas

HOOFER

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2007
lewistown, MT, Colorado
hey guys,

well im just finishing up the last few months of my tour in the lovely city of mosul. upon redeployment, i was thinking of going to texas on a hog hunt, i never hunted hogs before. but think it would be fun. any one have any outfitters they know of. the best ive found was 150 per day, two hogs per day. any weapon. in campbelton. id be coming from colorado. so distance is kinna a big thing. thanks for the help

Re: i want to go hog hunting in texas, any ideas

PM sfikes. he's got a much better place than that. Or get with some of the TX guys. They'll either have a place or know of a place.

thanks for the replies guys, sorry it took so long for my response. im gonna look into the place in oklahoma. i kinna forgot there were hogs in oklahoma. it would be in september, and there would be 3 couples going, me and my wife, and my buddies and theres, the one has kids. so we just dont wanna drive 18 hrs to a place so a close place would be good.
thanks for the help guys

Keep a eye on the kill fees and/or trophy fees. It can get expensive shooting the big ones at some places!!!
Post up when you have completed the trip.