• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I want to pass on the 6X5 thread management

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    This is a double post / copy from the 6X5 thread, but I wanted to give it a bit more visibility:

Hello all, it makes me a bit sad to say that I am going to have to step down from managing the 6X5 thread for the upcoming 2023. My life is about to get a little crazy come summer, two kids graduating high school with one starting college and one taking a well earned gap year to travel, I will be relocating from Maine to somewhere in the Southeast (still trying to decide where), plus once I move I’ll need to find new employment in hopefully a new career field. So that is to say I would like to hand off this thread to someone who would like to take it over. Obviously feel free to change it however you see fit.

Managing this thread for so many years has allowed me to virtually meet some amazing people and witness a lot of really good shooting. I will miss it, but hopefully I will have time to participate occasionally.

Feel free to post here, on the 6X5 thread, or message me if you are interested. Thank you all for your time and support - Jesse Bell

Good luck in your future endeavors. The Carolinas or North Georgia in great!!! The HVAC Industry is something people will not do without.

Reactions: King_beardsly
    Good luck in your future endeavors. The Carolinas or North Georgia in great!!! The HVAC Industry is something people will not do without.
    Thank you, I miss that area. That's where I grew up and all my family is from. I'll look into the HVAC thing. I am getting a little tired of working on big diesels.

Eastern KY would welcome you as well. Do you have any thoughts on where you want your career path to go? Marketable skills, etc. PM me later, I might have some ideas

Jesse,
    Thank you for your dedication and efforts with the 6x5 challenge.
    What started for me as a diversion has now developed into a full fledged obsession... and I'm a better rifleman for it.
    Heart felt thanks this Christmas season and best of luck in your future endeavors.
    Warm Regards,
    W

Reactions: Rthur
    Thank you all, this is very kind! Iris, I'll shoot you a message this evening.