• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I want to sue a man for my pregnancy-OHIO law proposed

Handloader

Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Lewisburg, Ohio
Now they want pre-divorce/fuck-payments (pre-child support pymt)) for Raw-Dogging. I swear there is no accountability today for chicks.

"Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex"

Now they want pre-divorce/fuck-payments (pre-child support pymt)) for Raw-Dogging. I swear there is no accountability today for chicks.

"Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex"

I can guarantee you that bill will go nowhere.

And with looks like this it's gonna be hard for her to collect
MAHARATH_1545968388584_66043826_ver1.0.jpg

Reactions: JPC13
Yea....20 years from now we wonder why the spike in colon cancer in females is at a fever pitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fuck 'em in the pooper

That'll fix it
When I hear couples talk about how they aren't sure they want a first/another kid, I inform them you can't get a colon pregnant. Dumb shit like this proposed nonsense and guys should absolutely abstain from traditional intercourse. Like, Nah honey. Straight down the intake manifold or up the exhaust. Ain't "nuttin'" going in the tank.

Women should just not have sex. Then they would be totally in charge. Of course no man would give them a damn thing, so they would start bitching again.