• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was actually able to get a couple of scopes on sale

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
While they're not great scopes they've always been rated as good for the money. I was able to pick up an Arken SH4 6-24x50 34mm tube that has an MSRP of $449 for a $100 off for veterans day. I figured it was likely worth $349 including shipping.

Then I saw at Optics Planet the Athlon Helos BTR G2 6-24x56 34mm tube By the time you got past all the discounts and veterans day sales 11 percent code (VTRN) went from an MSRP of $749 to $435.

So something must be getting through the ports from China....

Has anyone else run into decent deals?

Reactions: Gohring65
received my Arken today. Initial reaction, it's pretty robust taking it right out of the box. piss poor packing from the factory, anything falls on the box being shipped usps, it's could cause problems. Don't know why anyone ships usps anymore. Turrets are nice could maybe have a little more stiffness to them, glass way better than any other scopes i have in that price range which aren't many, but i look forward to comparing it to the several i own under $1000. Don't expect it to stack up against my ATACR, Kahles, Steiner, etc, but pretty impressed for initial reaction. I've got old eyes, so i wish the reticle was heavier, but i think the illumination will help. Did a quick look NW at dusk, sight pic was impressive and i was looking at REA poles over a mile away. Still like my Mil-xt reticle better than any other i have or looked thru. I did order another with this promotion going on and may order yet another just to resell in my store. Hopefully they hold up to hard use. Hate that it's from chink land

Reactions: FuhQ