• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was asked to show my DL today by the Sprint store

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I went into the AT&T / Sprint store where I bought my Android phone because it has a cracked screen and will no longer light up. The young lady tech asked to see my ID to verify who I was to see if I had insurance. No big deal.

Meanwhile, this piece of excrement that was found in Biden's diaper and whom he made into his Attorney Gen., says voter ID's are "Discriminatory, burdensome and unnecessary."

IOW, whats the whole point of flooding the country with illegal aliens if they can't vote, amiright?

If there's one positive thing Mitch "the Turtle" McConnell did was to keep this pos off the Supreme Court.

And what Nat. Geo. tribe is that sitting behind him? Mm-huh...'dats right.

Last edited:
I went into the AT&T / Sprint store where I bought my Android phone because it has a cracked screen and will no longer light up. The young lady tech asked to see my ID to verify who I was to see if I had insurance. No big deal.

Meanwhile, this piece of excrement that was found in Biden's diaper and whom he made into his Attorney Gen., says voter ID's are "Discriminatory, burdensome and unnecessary."

IOW, whats the whole point of flooding the country with illegal aliens if they can't vote, amiright?

If there's one positive thing Mitch "the Turtle" McConnell did was to keep this pos off the Supreme Court.

And what Nat. Geo. tribe is that sitting behind him? Mm-huh...'dats right.

The point may be to have them participate in the census next time which I think they can do and then the Dems think they will get more Congressional reps in the states they flooded into.

The point may be to have them participate in the census next time which I think they can do and then the Dems think they will get more Congressional reps in the states they flooded into.
Well, that takes the 'illegal' out of illegal alien.

Reactions: mvphilly
If you are too fucking stupid, lazy, or "poor" to get an ID, available at any DMV for a few dollars or even free, you don't deserve to vote. Chances are you are a liberal leech living off the taxpayers anyway, and we are all better off when you don't vote.

I thought the whole point was to discriminate so the whole world wouldn’t have a vote in our country? They do the same thing.

Their target audience is minorities. And every time they go through this, they are basically declaring, minorities are too lazy, stupid or broke to get an id. And those demographics just keep on voting for these assholes.

photoIdRacist.jpg

Used to be so cool back when I turned 21 and could proudly show my ID to buy alcohol. I'm 34 now and no one asks to see my ID anymore except once in a blue moon when all the constellations are aligned. Guess I'm just old now. :(

That's exactly what they are doing. As it stands now, the census does count undocumented/illegal/aliens. Not only does this go towards Representatives, it goes towards electoral votes.