• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was going to vote early tomorrow, but should I/we wait until Nov.5?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Somebody responded to a poster on barfcom who said he early voted for Trump with "The Democrats appreciate your vote."

I'm not sure what he meant, other than it gives Democrats time to either switch the vote to a Democrat/Biden vote or see what the actual vote count for Trump is so they know how many fake Biden votes to come up with to remain "The most popular president ever."

Should I/you wait until Nov. 5 to vote before showing your hand? I play my cards close to my chest and don't want the enemy knowing my next move.

This is serious and a serious question.

I don't believe voting matters in this type of election, but if I did believe it did, I certainly wouldn't do mail in voting. That type of voting has been done in other countries and it always ends with corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charmingmander
If there is any doubt what so ever that you won't vote on election day for any reason at all, yes, vote now or whenever you can. This constant push by our own to discourage us from voting is what's really helping democrats
No Dude, that wasn't the question. There is no doubt I'll vote in the 2024 election, the question is when?

The original post explains the question.

If you vote now, you are voting in the primary. If you wait, you will only have counted in the general election.

If you care about influencing what candidate is on the ballot in November then I suggest voting in the primary and then again in the general election.

Reactions: TexPatriot
If you vote now, you are voting in the primary. If you wait, you will only have counted in the general election.

If you care about influencing what candidate is on the ballot in November then I suggest voting in the primary and then again in the general election.
Ok. Thank you.

Trump will be on the ballot in Nov. You can be sure the enemy will be be watching the numbers in the primary to adjuust for the numbers for the general election. To figure how many votes to cheat and win.

No Dude, that wasn't the question. There is no doubt I'll vote in the 2024 election, the question is when?

The original post explains the question.
Yes, and I answered the question. I assumed that you knew the difference between the primary and the general though.

Ok. Thank you.

Trump will be on the ballot in Nov. You can be sure the enemy will be be watching the numbers in the primary to adjuust for the numbers for the general election. To figure how many votes to cheat and win.
Trump is going to be on the ballot but there are hundreds if not thousands of other things that get solved in the primary instead of the general election.

Ever wonder how someone like John Cornyn gets elected? It's by people who skip voting in the primary.

In Texas, the ballot for Republican has 14 or so questions like "should we secure the border?"
"Should illegals get welfare?"
"Should we deport illegals?"
"Should we enforce e-verify?"

I'm like, wtf? Why are these even questions, except.. well "we're the Republicans .. we're here to help!"

This guy calls it all out. Trump is fucked.

In Texas, the ballot for Republican has 14 or so questions like "should we secure the border?"
"Should illegals get welfare?"
"Should we deport illegals?"
"Should we enforce e-verify?"

I'm like, wtf? Why are these even questions, except.. well "we're the Republicans .. we're here to help!"

This guy calls it all out. Trump is fucked.

The country is fucked. And the longer we wait, the worse it will get. Sadly, a lot of people still ain’t got it figured out..

Somebody responded to a poster on barfcom who said he early voted for Trump with "The Democrats appreciate your vote."

I'm not sure what he meant, other than it gives Democrats time to either switch the vote to a Democrat/Biden vote or see what the actual vote count for Trump is so they know how many fake Biden votes to come up with to remain "The most popular president ever."

Should I/you wait until Nov. 5 to vote before showing your hand? I play my cards close to my chest and don't want the enemy knowing my next move.

This is serious and a serious question.

Democrats (citizens no politicians) want Trump on the ballot because they see it as an easy win. I believe that is the thought behind the comment.

Reactions: TexPatriot
The only thing I absolutely hate more then a fucking Democrat is a gun owner that doesn't vote or tries to discourage others from voting.

How important is your shit life that you can't take 20 minutes out of your day to go push some fucking buttons.

I don't give a fuck if you think it makes no difference that is beside the point. Unless you get your hands on a politician this is the only say you have. Running your mouth on the internet to other like minded people does nothing.

Vote, or shut the fuck up and sell your guns because you are useless to other gun owners.

The only thing I absolutely hate more then a fucking Democrat is a gun owner that doesn't vote or tries to discourage others from voting.

How important is your shit life that you can't take 20 minutes out of your day to go push some fucking buttons.

I don't give a fuck if you think it makes no difference that is beside the point. Unless you get your hands on a politician this is the only say you have. Running your mouth on the internet to other like minded people does nothing.

Vote, or shut the fuck up and sell your guns because you are useless to other gun owners.
I know a guy that had a Class 7 FFL before he lost it, claiming to have built ghost guns for CIA spooks in far off secret operations. He also said he was a Soverign Citizen and had the usual BS story about being pulled over doing 90mph. on IH35 and after showing his papers to the trooper that he was a Soverign Citizen and he wasn't driving, he was "travelling", he was simply told to 'Have a nice day' by the trooper who then turned and walked back to his car.

I asked him a couple days ago if he was going to vote early or wait until until Nov. 5th to vote. He said didn't know anything about it or who was even running. I shit you not.

I very patiently talked to him like a retard that there was an election coming up in Nov. between a Dem. named Joe Biden and a Rep. named Donald Trump.

He's also a mechanic, that can misdiagnose and turn a simple car problem into a complete teardown and in the case of one mutual friend, a car fire.

When I vent about Biden and the criminal Democrats, he blows it off with a grease monkey response 'Wul, welcome to America!' which pisses me off even more.

The fact he's a gunowner who doesn't vote or have any interest in the current situation this country's in absolutely disgusts me about the guy.

Dear leader biden will set another record for number of votes counted. Vote early and vote often comrade.

I whole heartedly agree.

I've said for years, that if you don't vote, don't bitch. Shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear your shit.

There have been a few times where I have voted "None of the Above".

I took a big sharpie and wrote it right on the ballot. The machine won't accept it, so one of the vote helpers has to come hit the override button. It amuses me to show them WHY the machine won't take it.

Reactions: louu
If voting mattered they wouldn’t let us do it……..

Some serious questions-

1) Are you a Dem and that's why you're posting the negative BS- to discourage Americans from voting- so it's better for the Dems?

2) Do YOU plan to vote in November?

3) Have you always been a cancerous Negative Nancy- or is it a recent phenomena?

4) Do you think America's greatest internal enemy- the Dems- sit around and undermine their own agenda with negative BS, or do you think they're more united & supportive of their anti-American agenda?

Ever wonder how someone like John Cornyn gets elected? It's by people who skip voting in the primary.

The Texas GOP was caught in collusion with the Cornyn campaign during his last primary... and nothing came of it... Dwayne Stovall caught them and I believe is who sued them.

They are "supposed" to be impartial during the primary, but they werent. They were using general funds to send out flyers in support of Cornyn. They got caught. They got sued, but it didnt go anywhere from what I remember. Just like every other 2020 election law suit. I believe Stovall sued them prior to the general election though.