• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was not having sexual relations with that prostitute

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

She jumped in my car and I was fighting with her with my pants off and wallet out !

So this board of commissioners was appointed in Detroit after 20 something officers with DPD were charged with dealing drugs , taking protection money from gangs , running prostitution and armed robbery. This commission was supposed to make sure in the future officers knew that it was illegal for them to sell drugs Rob drug dealers and run whores . I guess that’s not covered at the academy

I think everyone got it all wrong with this story. Mr. Ferguson was having a bible study with this wayward waif. He was giving her spiritual counseling and helping to turn her life around.

The arresting officers made the wrong assumptions when they heard acclimations of "Oh God!" emanating from the vehicle.

I think everyone got it all wrong with this story. Mr. Ferguson was having a bible study with this wayward waif. He was giving her spiritual counseling and helping to turn her life around.

The arresting officers made the wrong assumptions when they heard acclimations of "Oh God!" emanating from the vehicle.
so he was going to anoint her then ??

1000001593.jpg

Reactions: nagantguy