• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I was Ripped Off, HELP!!!

nervous

Private
Minuteman
$1,000.00 Reward for the return of all Corvette parts taken from Tenpenny Rd. in Morrison, Tn. No Questions Asked! 931-808-2248

1965 327-300hp engine, it was complete but disassembled block # 21111, heads, crankshaft, rods & pistons, oil pan, intake carburetor, air-cleaner, valve-covers, alternator and distributor.
1 1965 Corvette aluminum radiator, 1 late 1960’s aluminum radiator.
1 1965 Delco AM/FM radio 1965 Corvette
1 1967 Corvette 427-435hp Tri-power intake & matching carburetors.
1 1970 Pontiac Trans-Am 4-speed transmission M-21
1 set of heads 1971 or 1972 454 open chamber, oval port.
1 set of rear bumpers from 1929 Hupmobile Coupe.

Re: I was Ripped Off, HELP!!!

That sucks!!! Some nice parts. Good luck in getting your stuff back.

Check all your local scrap yards too. That is where most of the stolen stuff (metals) ends up around here. I saw a brand new Murry riding lawn mower at a scrap yard here. It had never cut a blade of grass. Hope you find your stuff. Tommy

After reading the list of items that were stolen, it sounds like an inside job to me. Someone who frequents the place who knows what you have. Best of luck getting it all back.

Thieves should have their hands removed.

Well you know I needed some spare parts for my 65 mustang.....
grin.gif

On the real side sounds like a real shitter especially since it looks like you have a nice project going if it was for your personal. Hopefully you find all of it or at least the major parts.

use searchtempest.com that will allow you to search craiglist within x miles of your zipcode.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might keep an eye open in any Craigslist ad's. </div></div>

Use this site to search multiple Craigslist regions at once.
http://www.searchtempest.com/

Sorry, BountyHunter. Didn't see your post until I'd posted the link.

A Deputy stopped 2 boys for speeding last week and he saw papers in their car that had my name on them, the Deputy knew me. There were few small engine parts and some other items from my place that they still had in their car. They claimed they took stuff that they stole from my place to Ivy Bluff Auto Salvage. The Owner of Ivy Bluff Auto Salvage says that they did not see any parts like that come in???

Nervous