• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I WILL BE SELLING SEVERAL RIFLES

THUNDERBOLT68

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2009
TEXAS
I just want to let you guys know the best deal is coming down the pipe. I will be listing it on monday night. Look for it and first one to post to this thread they will take it gets it.

Re: I WILL BE SELLING SEVERAL RIFLES

I'll take it.

smile.gif

I know your taste, Travis and I'm sure it will be a sweet rig.

I'm betting Stiller action, mostly tan MCaMillan stock with a little white and black.......?

This coming monday, patches you must have learned from your sale about posting to get item.

Patches, You know my tastes, but I am going to throw a curve in it. Do you want a hint.

Okay, Who ever buys it must be able to travel.

The hint is. "you must be able to travel"

I am not sure what the price range is going to be, but I know that you will save several thousands of dollars. I know this b/c of what I will be throwing in on the purchase

I can travel....

If they ever get this damn airplane finished!

STS, you might have better chance, you could fly us together if you can fly across atlantic.

Ha! Not in our 73's....Best I can do is HI.

Okay, I hate surprises, do you want another hint?

Stop toying with us and spill your guts!

OKAY, big hint then I am going to bed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OKAY, big hint then I am going to bed. </div></div>

and.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're selling a TANK? </div></div>

Please let it be a tank!!

Why would you need to leave texas to kill that?

Arent those native South Texas animals???

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A funny looking deer?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Duh, it's a goat.
smile.gif

How'd you sneak up on that deer for a picture like that must have been a pretty tame deer. Or was that at a petting zoo?

Man, you guys tricked me I gave way to much info.

Not yet, but It will be the best deal this year.

It will be the deal of the year, but it does not count until I post it.

This is turning into the lamest thread ever....

It's like saying that I met the hottest girl ever....you just can't see her.

How's that saying go....this thread is useless without pictures.

anything, so sort of clue would be nice as to what the item actually is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keith, where'd you get that burger costume you're wearing? </div></div>

I work at BK on the side!!!!

i love to kill shit, and i just saw this thread. lets see it. I can travel.

Actually I shouldn't wear something like this in one of Travis's threads, that boy likes to eat, have you seen the size of him??? Only guy I know that can make a large Lion look small!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I shouldn't wear something like this in one of Travis's threads, that boy likes to eat, have you seen the size of him??? Only guy I know that can make a large Lion look small!!!!!</div></div>

That was just a neighborhood cat, he posed with it to make himself look bigger.

So what is it....6 days and counting until Monday night? Maybe we should move the thread to the bear pit since nothing is actually for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump for great rifle.....</div></div>

LOL