• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater I wish they would make this Book into a Movie

Trapshooter12

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2009
Nevada
I would like to see Outlaw Platoon made into a series like Band of Brothers. I thought the book drew you in and was some intense reading.

Not to take away from Outlaw Platoon...because I never heard of it. Going to look it up after typing this post. Anyway, I agree w/ shootist2004. FEARLESS would be a life changer for many people. FEARLESS was probably one of the best SEAL books I have read.

I agree with the comments about Fearless. Brown was an absolute beast. I don't know how they could make it a movie. It would be a 4-5 hour film by the time they got all of his background in. I would watch it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I personally think the book "The Only Thing Dying For" about ODA 574 would make a great film. It was written by the same guy who wrote Fearless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are alot of great books out there that would make great movies, Outlaw Platoon, The Only Thing Worth Dying For, and Fearless would all make great movies/series. Whats all your takes on Generation Kill?

I think it would be cool if HBO would do a mini series on some of the greatest snipers/ modern warriors of all time, each one being about 3-5 episodes per story. They could start off with books as mentioned above: Fearless, I agree Adam Brown is an inspiration and a American Bad-Ass. They could also do a series on Carlos Hathcock/ Marine Sniper. How about American Sniper, Chris Kyle? Others could include:
To Hell and Back
Marine the Life of Chesty Puller
Team Reaper
You guys get the picture.

Get creative and write a screenplay. Shit's not going to do itself.