• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wish to order 1 sealed case of standard LAPUA 308 brass (1000pcs) from Bruno's

If you could spend $670 on brass. I dont think shipping should be a problem.

How is Bruno's shipping prices, lately?

Thanks.

I hope this kind of question is allowed.

Man , I'm not happy at all with bruno's right now:
I recentely order two boxes of projectiles (100ct) and they charged me $20 for shipping
with out even show this charge online , few days later I purchased one box (100ct) lapua brass 308 ,
and "BAM" again $20 for shipping
I found out later when I looked at my bank statement cause their invoice does not even show shipping charges
And I called them they didn't help me and I'm done with bruno's

Check out powder valley. $68 per 100 or $680 per 1000.
*Our typical shipping charges are based on the subtotal of your order. Subtotal <$150.00, shipping $9.95; <$300.00, $13.95; <$600.00, $15.95; >$600, $19.95. Please use this as a guide only. Freight for Wads, shot, media and cast bullets are subject to increased freight charges. We can ship shot, bullets and BRASS via the U. S. Postal Service for $14.00 per box up to 60 pounds, subject to size requirements. Please contact an associate for assistance.

Yep brunos isnt a great place to order from. Ive had them take a month to ship something that was in stock... shipping charges are stupid... plus they dont show shipping when you order. I dont buy there.

... plus they dont show shipping when you order. I dont buy there.

That's my problem with them. If a company wants to overcharge for shipping to boost profits, fine. Just show me ahead of time so I can decide how bad I want whatever it is that you have "in stock". Hidden shipping charges are total BS unless it's free.

Hey Hey Hey, let's get back off target and back to a little good ole fashion mud slinging for christ sake. This still has the potential to become semi-epic :)

I refuse to buy there. When primers were nowhere to be found they had them at premium gouging prices. I don't forget gougers.

A while back you could order directly from laupa usa and get free shipping on an order that large.

I bought a Jewel trigger for my Rem 700 from Bruno last month because nobody got it in stock and they charged me $20 for shipping. It could easily fit in one of the $5 flat rate shipping from USPS.
That was my first and last purchase from them.

Look at there powder prices, I just picked up 10# RL15 from a vendor today and as we were talking Lester just made a big purchase of his powder as well and now has it in stock for over 50% markup over what he paid for it. Lester has good prices on actions and Lapua brass but his powder, primers and shipping charges are very unethical.

Check out powder valley. $68 per 100 or $680 per 1000.
*Our typical shipping charges are based on the subtotal of your order. Subtotal <$150.00, shipping $9.95; <$300.00, $13.95; <$600.00, $15.95; >$600, $19.95. Please use this as a guide only. Freight for Wads, shot, media and cast bullets are subject to increased freight charges. We can ship shot, bullets and BRASS via the U. S. Postal Service for $14.00 per box up to 60 pounds, subject to size requirements. Please contact an associate for assistance.

^^^ this . I've ordered from them and I believe shipping will be a flat $9.99.

Also check out Bullets.com
They have flat shipping if $7.99 for orders under $50 and $9.99 fir over $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Vp H cmhb

Also may want to check out Grafs or Midsouth shooters supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Vp H cmhb

I'm sure some business owners will have a different opinion, but I despise these assholes that gain profit off of shipping. Mark your items accordingly for your profit and charge shipping for what it actually is. I'm sure someone will try to come in here and justify it by saying they have overhead expense for supplies, boxes, the wage for the person doing the order pulling and boxing.....blah blah blah. That's an expense of doing business that needs to be factored in to your profit margin, not the cost of shipping. Don't even get me started on these twat packs that charge a "fee" if you use a credit card for payment. That is the biggest violation of the Merchant Services Agreement that they signed with Visa/MC in order to be able to accept credit card payments. It clearly states that the business can not charge an added fee to the customer for using this method of payment. That 3.5% is what you absorb as a business in order to have to ability to accept credit card payments......a cost of doing business. If people would actually take the time to call Visa Merchant Services and report these assholes, they would get their accounts suspended after a brief investigation.

Over the years I've bought a lot of stuff from Lester. BEFORE you make the purchase, check on his return policy. He used to be quiet a stickler on that. I'm just saying to be exactly sure what you want and make sure all the part numbers are correct.

I'm sure some business owners will have a different opinion, but I despise these assholes that gain profit off of shipping. Mark your items accordingly for your profit and charge shipping for what it actually is.

And that's just it. Anyone would assume that if the shipping charge is not an up front flat rate, then the shipping will actually be calculated for what it is, not some inflated price for profit. Shame on the sneakiness when shipping isn't shown up front, only to end up being some ridiculous charge upon shipment. Those businesses will lose (smart) customers fast enough. (or are there really enough stupid people out there to keep them afloat? or no better competitors?)

Last edited:
I don't understand why more places do not make use of flat rate shipping from the USPS. I bought a Boyd's stock for a Savage hunting rifle and forgot to order the longer action screws. When I went back to order the screws it was going to be around $13 for shipping two screws. When I questioned them, they said that they could get it down to $9.00. I understand charging a little for shipping materials, but come on $9.00 for two screws?

And speaking again about bruno's shooters supply:mad:
I purchased some 200 lapua projectiles and they shipped in a freaking zip lock bag for $20 shipping charge
Not even the blu lapua box ,just the freaking Zip lock bag with a lable on it
Never again

And speaking again about bruno's shooters supply:mad:
I purchased some 200 lapua projectiles and they shipped in a freaking zip lock bag for $20 shipping charge
Not even the blu lapua box ,just the freaking Zip lock bag with a lable on it
Never again

Ouch... I'm mad for you! Yeah, I stopped ordering little items from them. Only if I'm desperate, will I turn to them for hard to find powders and primers.