• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder if the people of California

Fuck California. They have more gun owners than voted cast in the last election. Fucking FUDD's the whole lot of them.
Show some pretty scenery, show us the weather, show us the beaches? Just another distraction for the serfs. Enjoy your fucking entertainment. No different than the Coliseum!!!

Meanwhile......

Great song. You like listening to music? Reason I ask is we are shipping our Mexicans our to a city near you. They’ll take your job in no time cause they’ll work circles around you for half the pay. You’ll have plenty of time to catch up on your Skynyrd, pop some oxy’s, and get that government cheese when ya broke. Enjoy. I’m going to the beach now bro.

Army Smokey

edit: going back to the OG handle. I don’t need to brag on my shit to feel important

Great song. You like listening to music? Reason I ask is we are shipping our Mexicans our to a city near you. They’ll take your job in no time cause they’ll work circles around you for half the pay. You’ll have plenty of time to catch up on your Skynyrd, pop some oxy’s, and get that government cheese when ya broke. Enjoy. I’m going to the beach now bro.

Army Smokey

edit: going back to the OG handle. I don’t need to brag on my shit to feel important
Speaking from experience?

I’m going to the beach now bro.
An there is the reason you guys are in the shape your in,... Most all of you waiting an wanting someone else to do the work for you. If we had done that we would still not be enjoying the toys we have now,.....An BTW unborn Children have rights in this state now as well.

Forgetting about that/him for a second.
What have you done today to stop the forward march of your leadership on this issue? Or tell us what have you done in the past, or going to do from this day forward?

I'm not only asking that question/s of you, I'm asking for all in your state save one or two who have responded in this thread?
just a reminder encase it was missed by accident or,.....

Well that’s a HUGE win man. A far bigger win than even gun rights. Good on you guys! ??
Yea but it was not w/o a lot of work from a lot of people. To get something you have to give up something, nothing is free,... Many gave up vacations, beaches, back yard BBQ's, Football games, shooting an many other things with their kids, but in the end it was worth it.

just a reminder encase it was missed by accident or,.....

Must have missed the serious question.

What would you consider doing something?

Writing letters? Supporting organizations filing lawsuits and working on legislature? Participating in marches, protests and townhalls? Volunteering for collecting signatures for x, y ,z?

We have local organizations whos sole purpose is to fight the legal battle https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

Done, done, and done.

Or are you alluding to going postal like Jerry?

Last edited:
Reactions: HogsLife
I dont do postal, you gotta plan better than that.

Writing letters? Supporting organizations filing lawsuits and working on legislature? Participating in marches, protests and townhalls? Volunteering for collecting signatures for x, y ,z?

Done, done, and done.

So you are saying you have a despotic unresponsive government that is oppressing you and disregarding the Constitution and taking or abusing your rights, you have tried every peaceful avenue?????? Really???

If thats the case, which I dont think it is, you have only a few options left, take a read about the history of Massachusetts, NJ and Pensy, starting around 1750 and up through 1790.

I think it takes more work and devious actions, you can mainly learn how to do it by reading the Rules For Radicals and working hard except toward bringing your state back into a representative government model.

Must have missed the serious question.

Done, done, and done.

We have local organizations whos sole purpose is to fight the legal battle
So to recap, you as a person have done nothing today to stave off why this thread was started in the first place? If we in bama had followed that states lead we would still be whinning about NFA toys. It takes everyone pulling on the same end of the rope to win, but when your not even at the rope in the first place how do you think it's going to end. I'll tell ya, it will be worst than it is now. If we would have waited for others or some B/S group like the NRA we would have been better off just going to the beach an such, much like you guys are doing now, per all the photos you posted,...

Are there any Wolverine's in Cali ?

So you are saying you have a despotic unresponsive government that is oppressing you and disregarding the Constitution and taking or abusing your rights, you have tried every peaceful avenue?????? Really???

If thats the case, which I dont think it is, you have only a few options left, take a read about the history of Massachusetts, NJ and Pensy, starting around 1750 and up through 1790.

I think it takes more work and devious actions, you can mainly learn how to do it by reading the Rules For Radicals and working hard except toward bringing your state back into a representative government model.

You really have no idea. Think worst case scenario that a state could operate under. They literally give the finger to the feds and constitution. In fact they seem to be almost testing the limits.

Like the frog in the pot analogy Careful enough not to turn the heat up too fast as to upset the 51% all the while convincing them its global warming causing the water temp to rise. People are literally brainwashed into despising a solution.

Really needs to be a great awakening. Dems would be soooo fucked.

Sometimes i feel like it has to get worse to get better. Almost like a hitting rock bottom before realizing there's a problem.

So to recap, you as a person have done nothing today to stave off why this thread was started in the first place? If we in bama had followed that states lead we would still be whinning about NFA toys. It takes everyone pulling on the same end of the rope to win, but when your not even at the rope in the first place how do you think it's going to end. I'll tell ya, it will be worst than it is now. If we would have waited for others or some B/S group like the NRA we would have been better off just going to the beach an such, much like you guys are doing now, per all the photos you posted,...

I answered your question, can you answer mine?

In feel like you're misconstrued what im saying. There is so much legal fight to deal with that there are local organizations qith lawyers that are dedicated full time to the fight. Not that its the only Avenue. And to be honest they are the only ones netting results because they get it taken to the federal level. They got the magazine ban reversed, even if only for a week.

Keep in mind your state is different. writing letters to people like Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris, and Nancy Pelosi is a futile waste of time. And could possibly land you on a list.

Reactions: HogsLife
You really have no idea. Think worst case scenario that a state could operate under. They literally give the finger to the feds and constitution. In fact they seem to be almost testing the limits.

Like the frog in the pot analogy Careful enough not to turn the heat up too fast as to upset the 51% all the while convincing them its global warming causing the water temp to rise. People are literally brainwashed into despising a solution.

Sometimes i feel like it has to get worse to get better. Almost like a hitting rock bottom before realizing there's a problem.

In feel like you're misconstrued what im saying. There is so much legal fight to deal with that there are local organizations qith lawyers that are dedicated full time to the fight. Not that its the only Avenue. And to be honest they are the only ones netting results because they get it taken to the federal level. They got the magazine ban reversed, even if only for a week.

Keep in mind your state is different. writing letters to people like Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris, and Nancy Pelosi is a futile waste of time. And could possibly land you on a list.

Worst part is all the assholes live in the cities, specially along the the coast and outnumber all the normal people living north and east of the state.
I don’t know anyone in kern or the high desert voting for free health care for illegals and giving up there guns. San Bernardino has one of the more conservative ways of getting a ccw in the state. Go to San Diego or San fagsico and not a chance in hell.

Worst part is all the assholes live in the cities, specially along the the coast and outnumber all the normal people living north and east of the state.
I don’t know anyone in kern or the high desert voting for free health care for illegals and giving up there guns. San Bernardino has one of the more conservative ways of getting a ccw in the state. Go to San Diego or San fagsico and not a chance in hell.

Ventura County has gotten pretty CCW friendly as well.

B/S you never answered the question, cause your wait on someone else to do the work, just like most other gun owners out there. If you really think groups like the nra will kill their cash cow by being their for you, there is a bridge for sale. The nra is about money an money only, just like all lobbying groups, you really think they will work their self's out of a job? Keep thinking like that, it's telling.

So your worried about getting on a list good, keep living on your knees the rest of your life, as that's the reward for people who talk shit on the net but in real life don't have the sack for the real fights.

After this thread it's not hard to understand how you got to where your at, an why it will only get worst for you,... enjoy the fruits.

Back in the '80s did some training at a small army post in the eastern part of the state. 180 out from LA, SF, Okland and a couple other places I had the displeasure to visit. The people were...normal.

"Pencil Dicks" is not an approved saying on the hide. The correct approved term is "pencil dicked fly effers". Get with the program. :)

Army Smokey

Bwaahaha Bwahaha. Too funny.
Now be a good boy and go to work, punch your time card, eat your bologna sandwich for lunch, sit in traffic on your way home then pop the top off an ice cold beer and convince yourself that life is great.
As Battles and James commercial said..... Thank you for your support...... your politicians and your boss are depending on it.

Reactions: 1J04 and ArmyJerry
Did someone really hit the report button? How funny.
Mommy mommy, those bullies on the computer said mean things.
Bwaahaha
Just to clarify your report, you start shit by calling people "pencil dicks", then want to fill out a butthurt report when someone responds in kind and calls you "shit for breath"?

tenor.gif

Bwaahaha Bwahaha. Too funny.
Now be a good boy and go to work, punch your time card, eat your bologna sandwich for lunch, sit in traffic on your way home then pop the top off an ice cold beer and convince yourself that life is great.
As Battles and James commercial said..... Thank you for your support...... your politicians and your boss are depending on it.
I actually prefer peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Organic of course-it is California after all.

Reactions: Tucker301
We always used "Needle dicked bumble bee fucker", but that may be a regional thing.
Might be.... when I was a kid in southern Missouri, that’s the phrase we used too. Not that I’m up Nort, the bubble bee fucker has been dropped. It’s more like, “ so, you got yourself a needle dick, eh?” ?

Reactions: Tucker301
My understanding is that Obama foisted a large number of Somalian refugees on them. I haven't done any research to prove thats how it came about but I have accidentally visited the neighborhood and it was a 3rd world twilight zone for sure.
I was visiting Minneapolis back in 1996, we were at the great mall and my Cousin said watch out for the Somalians. Somalians have been a problem for a lot longer than just Obama, though I believe he exacerbated the problem exponentially. Look at the problems they’ve had in Boise.