• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I would rather take a beating then ever order anything from EuroOptic again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlinn

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2014
I'm brand new to this site but not brand new to the world of shooting and firearms.

I'm sure there are members on here that have had good experiences with EuroOptics out of PA.

But man o man.....never again....

Want to explain? Myself, along with a lot of others have had good experiences with eurooptic and you start an account to post that?

sorry for your luck pal, you're honestly the first and only person I've heard of that's had a bad experience with them.

Really great company.

I actually look forward to doing business with them, they're a great company and came highly recommended to me.

I'm brand new to this site but not brand new to the world of shooting and firearms.

I'm sure there are members on here that have had good experiences with EuroOptics out of PA.

But man o man.....never again....
Could you share the details of your transaction which led to your being unhappy?

Never had a problem either and fast delivery. You must be talking about some eye wear company in France or something.

They are one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with...I have made dozens of purchases from them over the last 5 years. They are a class act in every way.

Oh yes, by the way - I hate your post

You are the first person i have ever heard have a bad experiance with them. They have always helped me out and done me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.