• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I woulda / shoulda / coulda gone ELR'ing today, but...

TripleBull

This one goes to 11
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Sunny Colorado
    Yea, well, it's not my fault. My wife's car's brake wear indicators started squeaking, so I did what any self-respecting husband would do and I picked up new rotors and pads and installed them.

Not going shooting had absolutely nothing to do with it being -12F this morning, trust me.

_MG_0526ed.jpg

_MG_0525ed.jpg

I did my part, now it's up to her to go wash it.

Stuck here at work, weather causing delays on relief getting here to make handover...

Got a new Auto-Trickler V3 just dying for me to get home😬

Several items waiting on me to get home and
    ship to the new owners..

Then I’ll go to ELR’ing..

Reactions: bunny too
    Stuck here at work, weather causing delays on relief getting here to make handover...

Got a new Auto-Trickler V3 just dying for me to get home😬

Several items waiting on me to get home and
    ship to the new owners..

Then I’ll go to ELR’ing..
    Yeah that Auto-Trickler has to be hollerin at you, it is a machine of magic. I have a 21 century shooting neck turning lathe waiting for me at home. It was also -14 this morning.

Yea, well, it's not my fault. My wife's car's brake wear indicators started squeaking, so I did what any self-respecting husband would do and I picked up new rotors and pads and installed them.

Not going shooting had absolutely nothing to do with it being -12F this morning, trust me.

View attachment 7557814

View attachment 7557815

I did my part, now it's up to her to go wash it.
    Rotors too? You are a good husband. Hope that garage was heated! (I am kidding! Have you ever seen a heated garage?)

Yeah that Auto-Trickler has to be hollerin at you, it is a machine of magic. I have a 21 century shooting neck turning lathe waiting for me at home. It was also -14 this morning.

Oh it’s definitely hollering, I just knew when I left home 2 weeks ago it would ship... And it did... all this time sitting there. I’m fine just worried about it😬

3 here this morning...

Yea I bet the lathe is lonesome too...👍🏼

Reactions: bunny too
    Did a little shooting this morning with a 375 for my shooting partner.
    -22 degrees with a DA of -4418
    we had only a 5 to 7mph wind to deal with so testing and trueing BCs work out well at 1000 and 2458 yards. Our ammo temp was at a control 80 degrees.

cheers
    oneshotonehit
    JH

Reactions: TripleBull
    Did a little shooting this morning with a 375 for my shooting partner.
    -22 degrees with a DA of -4418
    we had only a 5 to 7mph wind to deal with so testing and trueing BCs work out well at 1000 and 2458 yards. Our ammo temp was at a control 80 degrees.

cheers
    oneshotonehit
    JH
    First time I shot near sea level was this weekend at -12 with a DA of about 400ft while at 8500 ft elevation. Having really only shot long up in the mountains I had to triple check my firing solution.

Vehicles with no wheel studs and rims that don’t center on a hub are f*cling stupid. That’s all I have for this thread.

Vehicles with no wheel studs and rims that don’t center on a hub are f*cling stupid. That’s all I have for this thread.

I do agree that the no-stud hubs are a bullshit design, but it's trivial to center them up. I don't think I'll ever buy a Jeep again. I've dealt with 3 local dealerships and they were all pieces of shit.