• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision I2 Technologies announces the NEW Ti HSIFR!!!

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
Here at I2 technologies we are continually pushing the PVS-14 platform to all new levels! We are pleased to release our newest version Titanium High Strength Infinity Focus Ring (Ti HSIFR) The original HSIFR was developed for the PVS 14RC program and was made of a high strength aluminium alloy that was stronger than even the factory metal rings. While this was a step in the right direction it was determined that some ring mount accessories could still be clamped too tightly to the infinity focus ring, actually crushing the IFR and the upper monocular housing in the process. This could put undue stress on the upper monocular housing and over tightening could actually cause the objective lens travel to be impeded. NEVER a good thing! This new version is super strong Titanium made for us by a major suppressor manufacturer and utilizing 4 Larger set screws rather than 2 (Usually only 1 set screw) to lock its position. THE Ti HSIFR will hold its shape with whatever is clamped to it. You will strip out the accessory before deforming the Ti HSIFR. In addition we have made the new ring with a MUCH larger surface area for easier mounting of ring type accessories.

These new Ti HSIFRs set the standard for accessory and weapons mounting and will come standard on all of our I2 PVS-14 models, not just the I2 PVS-14RC. Also if you have purchased a PVS-14 from us in the past, send it in and we will clean, purge and update your PVS 14 with this new ring for a nominal fee of $29.95

I2 Technologies, we are building the best 14s on the market today!!

Last edited:
Really wicked upgrade Pete!

The color really compliments the 14 and works with about any earth tone accessories. Is Titanium naked or anodized?

"Also if you have purchased a PVS-14 from us in the past, send it in and we will clean, purge and update your PVS 14 with this new ring for a nominal fee of $29.95"

I checked out Home and couldn't find it. What's the charge for sending in a non-I2 14 for getting one of these installed?

Peter, good stuff.
Always stepping it up.

BTW guys, Peter is as good as it gets in the NV/Thermal industry and my first choice when I need info or gear. Always does you right.

There is some OPFOR out there that says the HSIFR does not add anything to the PVS-14...they are wrong.

"Also if you have purchased a PVS-14 from us in the past, send it in and we will clean, purge and update your PVS 14 with this new ring for a nominal fee of $29.95"

I checked out Home and couldn't find it. What's the charge for sending in a non-I2 14 for getting one of these installed?

Thank You for your interest but as of right now we are only offering this for units we have sold in the past. One of the issues to crop up is other companies warranties that are still in place. Opening the unit will void said warranty.

Just supplied a number of PVS-14s to an LEA that had a rather unique mounting requirement that clamped the unit around the IFR. Their mount would squeeze even an Aluminum IFR. This Ring solved their problem in spades! plus they got spiffy new PVS-14s to boot!

That tan PVS-14 with the Ti IFR was probably the best looking color combo I have seen on one...hint, hint.