• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IBI Barrels

AGrizz

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2008
I have tried to contact IBI International with absolutely no success. I would think a company that wishes to sell barrels in this country would at least answer the phone when you call. Especially after a week of leaving messages and calling them. They do not answer any emails that I have sent either. All I can do is find another company to purchase from. Their barrels are useless to anyone if they are not willing to follow up.

Pre-Covid I talked to them regularly and they were super helpful. I mailed and called them multiple times and got responses. Not sure what's going on in the post Covid world though unfortunately.

Reactions: Wlfdg
That could be. In that case should be a message in the voice mail. There is nothing there.

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and had an answer the next morning. Several emails to and from on the same day....then I placed an order for a CZ457 barrel and I am very pleased with the barrel so far.

Try to email them and then you could turn that into a phone call maybe?

Was able to get them today and order the barrel. Thanks for the direction and help.

Reactions: Pinmaster