• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'd like to thank my ex-wife...

bodywerks

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2010
Tucson,Arizona
...for leaving behind this piece of workout equipment that started collecting dust about a week after she bought it, SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Makes for a great portable target stand!
GONG1.jpg

Just open it up and i'm ready to go...
GONG2.jpg

Re: I'd like to thank my ex-wife...

ha. its always good to be creative and make good things out of crap. dont get to much pleasure shooting at it.

Nice, you just inspired me to do something like that lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bodywerks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...for leaving behind this piece of workout equipment that started collecting dust about a week after she bought it, SEVEN YEARS AGO!
GONG1.jpg

GONG2.jpg

</div></div>

let's take that to 3points and shoot it.

Haha nice lookin stand.

Hey at least someone is going to get some use out of it.

Very Smart. You got a Target Stand and she got a fat ass. Good Trade if you ask me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bodywerks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...for leaving behind this piece of workout equipment that started collecting dust about a week after she bought it, SEVEN YEARS AGO!
GONG1.jpg

GONG2.jpg

</div></div>

let's take that to 3points and shoot it. </div></div> it'll be out there on the 18th for sure. We have the 1000yd range reserved that day.lemme no if you're interested. ..

@ mikee booshay: just use old family pics, cut yourself out, use her image, and have a printer blow it up and make targets. heck, kinkos can do it.

Paulus

At least you found something when you came home. I walked in after my first wife left and found the house, bank accounts, and anything not nailed down gone.

Maxwell

Wonder if the clothes rack, unm i mean treadmill thats collecting dust in the basement could power some movers down range ...

Thanks for the inspiration .... good stuff

Ha! Same here. Ex-wife hated guns, didn't want them in the house. Now that she's gone my friends call me Tackleberry, LOL! Man I forgot what freedom was like...just got rid of a girl cuz she was asking when I wanted to meet her parents...that was my cue!

I suggest you put bolts trough the target plate and attach wire rope to the bolts on the backside of the plate. Splatter from bullets might eat through the rope wire, depending on shooting distance etc.

You can even put some washers to the bolts on the front, to act as sacrificial material (protect the shank of the bolt).

What the heck kind of workout equipment was that?

Thats hilarious! My ex-wife left the same dusty piece of exercise equipment when she left. I don't even remember what I did with it, but I'm sure it wasn't as creative as your solution.