• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing I'd this gunsmith tool please

specopsbrooklyn

Master Chief
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2004
Freeport NY
Can anyone I'd this gunsmith jig and share directions on how to use it?

thanks
[email protected]

Attachments

• photo82948.jpg
    photo82948.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 27
I believe it' is for revolver timing but not sure that why I posted I was hoping someone would have the directions for it.

Are the two items attached made from high speed tool steel? The one pointed toward us looks like a fixture ground HSS threading bit. The other looks like some kind of ID working tool perhaps a boring bar or an ID threading HSS tool. If some kind of tool post held the entire thing could it allow the OD to be threaded then do something to an ID without changing tools.

I have seen a lot of similar things on CNC turrets where stations were at a premium and some had to do double or triple duty.

Last edited:
Looks like a clamp on the right, and the vertical rod appears to be a HSS cutting tool . Like it would cut a groove on the radius of that arm.

edit: im way off, that vert rod is blunt on the end.

It came with a bunch of revolver tooling someone here has to know lol! This is not a test or guessing game lmao I need help

Tool for adjusting the start extractor on a revolver (according to a Mod I asked on another forum- I'll admit I was stumped too, lol).

He also would be interested in buying- if you're interested in selling. If so, let me know and I'll get you guys in touch.