• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ID This

GGGN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2010
TX,N/E,Houston
Give me your best guess as to the name of the rifle and make. I know the Pics are not that great but any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 2013-12-27 17.11.50.jpg
    2013-12-27 17.11.50.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 19
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 18
airsoft?

the whole get up with the scope, mount, bipod, everything just screams airsoft gun to me. or BB gun, whatever it is

Not sure that was my second thought after starring at the photo a while, kinda looked like a PGM at first.

while I have a great sense of humor this is pretty important guys. Really need to Id the rifle. Thanks for the laugh though. Now Does any one think they might know. what the rifle is.

Were not joking. Its either airsoft or pellet/bb. Tiny scope/rings/barrel/bolt knob, huge action. Nothings in proportion. Anything with an action that size would need a suppressor 3x that size.

just look at how thin the barrel is compared to any comprable size precision rifle, my 22LR rifle has a thicker barrel

Exactly what i was thinking after i got the photo and could view on the computer at home. Thanks just needed a second set of eyes

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

Bad trigger discipline is what that is. Somebody gonna get a BB upside the head.

Have reason to believe it is a real rifle.223 in a chassis, or something else.but like you guys said the barrel gets me.it is how ever large enough fit 223. The mag also looks large enough for 223. Been looking for for pics online to compare to online.none match up yet. Still torn.

Oh course in the pic the mag does not seem to be centered under bolt, and bolt handle looks small as well. If i get the answer ill let ya know

Hahaha, the cheekpiece has become a chinrest with the Uber-Sniper-Secret-Squirrel scope mounted so high.... wow....