• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Identify Scope

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    I bought a gun online sight unseen with a scope on it that I don't know what it is. I won't get to see the gun in person for a few weeks.

All I know is that it is a fixed 6x and I have these 2 pictures. Any ideas what the scope could be? It doesn't appear like any old junk 6x scopes I know of and I'm curious because I like old fixed power scopes.

For those interested the rifle is an old sporterized Arisaka in 6.5 Jap. I'm going to attempt to take the barrel off, set it back 1 thread, and re-chamber it to 6.5 Creedmoor. Should be exciting.

Thanks for the help. 10 forum points go to anyone who gets it correct.
    Screenshot_20240103-201848.png
    Screenshot_20240103-201906.png

Will be interested to see. I thought Kahles Helia at first glance. The unmarked caps, small ocular label, and fine knurling are different. It does look to be of vintage quality, but given the price point maybe its an Ultralux?

Last edited: