• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Idiots with firearms photo thread

VoxPatriam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2014
Some crappy desert
I teach classes on close quarters shooting with decent regularity, and one of the things I've done is at the beginning of each class, I go through a slide show of photos I've collected of idiots doing idiotic things with firearms to remind the students why muzzle awareness and common sense are always good things. Just thought I'd share some of mine. I'm sure y'all have plenty too so feel free to add them! Feel free to share stories as well. However... Pics or it didn't happen. :D

well_i_guess_thats_one_way_to_do_it_31_photos9_zps86379a8a.jpg

women_good_luck_solving_that_rubiks_cube_36_photos3_zps7e0d286d.jpg

wife-with-a-gun1_zps5aabc39b.jpg

powihjff_zpsda80e839.jpg

RangeSafety_zpsad8bf97b.jpg

Last edited:
Mall ninjas trying to be cool with firearms always seems to end in an embarrassing video online. Gotta love it. Anyone have pictures of negligent discharge wounds? Those seem to make quite an impact in class.

Last edited:
That last line seems to always be attached to every negligent discharge. "Forgot to unload before cleaning" or some variation thereof. Who the hell is teaching people that it's ok to clean a loaded firearm? Every single period of instruction I've ever had related to firearms starts with verifying the condition of your weapon. The condition varies depending on what you're doing, but I've never had the desire to clean a loaded firearm in my life. :confused: