• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IDPA Club at Buffalo Chip Shooting Complex HELP

One_Feather

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2006
South Dakota
www.onefeather.org
I got asked this evening to head up the International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) Club at the Buffalo Chip Shooting Complex in Sturgis South Dakota.

Although I'v shot at these events, I don't know the admin side of things. Is there anyone out there with this kind of club at their range? I would like some help in getting this togather on the official side of things. Let me know

Re: IDPA Club at Buffalo Chip Shooting Complex HELP

I love the Hide but for questions like that there is only one site to go to right now .....

www.brianenos.com and go into the forums over there ... and READ, READ,READ, and READ some more .... that place has as much info over there on the shooting games as this place has on scopes alone.

shooterslegion.com is a start up site as well that is hopefully going to become another good site for gun game guys.