• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If anyone wonders how Civil War 2 would go down...

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    I have been curious what the score is regarding a potential Civil War 2. How could anyone think they are going to win such a thing?

Then I realized I was too honest and moral, and what's happening is that evil motherfuckers have options that are hard for a decent sort of person to see.

Here is how it might go down:

1. Kick off a series of minor incidents. For example, violent protests in Portland, OR.
    2. False flag a lightweight attack on the city infrastructures. One that doesn't destroy completely, merely inconveniences the city dwellers massively while the heroic government restores order and fixes things. Make people desperate for more security, at any cost, because Starbucks was closed.
    3. And finally, take the small group of "right wing nuts" that you have been massively funding and brainwashing/drugging into an insane violent organization...and push them into the massacre of military dependents at a small military base somewhere in the USA to swing the military over to your side.

A base that you have been starving of funding for security for a decade, because you are on both sides of the fence. A base that you have convinced your pet nutters was the source of the troops preparing for some horrible atrocity that they just haven't managed to commit yet.

4. Welcome to the new totalitarian dictatorship, after the military swings in the majority behind the oppressors.

This makes sense...a false flag attack on a military base is the key. They need .mil on their side, and killing the spouses and children is the key to making it happen.

I wasn't worried about CW2 until I realized that there must be a plan, and these folks ain't stupid.

Stay safe, don't get fooled, watch out for recruitment efforts, and keep your families safe everyone.

First, why would the commies want to start a shooting war in the US? They Will Win if we stay on current course; demographics insures that.

Shooting war in the US starts once the free shit from gov stops flowing. That will happen some day.

I had wondered why too. Their slow game is excellent.

But if I had to guess, I think the current middle aged echelon of the left is looking at the front runners (Clinton, Biden, etc.) and realizing they will be dead before the cows come home.

And impatience is a very strong motivator these days.

First, why would the commies want to start a shooting war in the US? They Will Win if we stay on current course; demographics insures that.

Shooting war in the US starts once the free shit from gov stops flowing. That will happen some day.

Reactions: Emerson0311
    Don't believe there will be a civil war. Ever hear of the frog in the slow-boiling pot analogy? Don't you feel the temperature rising? No? Two steps forward, one step back is still a step forward. This is a communist strategy being used every day. They don't need a civil war. They can win without firing a shot. It may be too late for voting, but who is willing to go all-in on this thing? Who is willing to risk it all? I just don't see it, sadly.

the movie would be better with some fried chicken , popcorn at least . I laughed , I cried , such a magical moment . shame no explosions or fancy sparkling lights . Must not have had money for the special effects budget . maybe on the next one . no mention of moma or a train so Its not going to be a great country song .

• Love
    Reactions: j-huskey
    Do you think the US will just keep on going as we have for the last 150 yrs until Christ returns

Nope. We're going to continue to slide down the slippery slope very much like Germany did prior to a mustached nutbag showing his hand. Neither side of the political isle will or has the desire to kick things off. Both are waiting for the other to jump first. We'll just be content to further polarizing and disconnect of society continue while buying into the lie our elected officials tell us, knowing its a lie except the really stupid in both camps. Unless the economy tanks worse than the great depression people are too comfortable to do anything hard about what's going on. Thing is, we really don't want a CW 2.0, the destruction and loss of life would be catastrophic.

Ummmm. Both sides of the isle are selling us out. Two sides of the same coin. One side is the moral and the other one is economic.
    Nope. We're going to continue to slide down the slippery slope very much like Germany did prior to a mustached nutbag showing his hand. Neither side of the political isle will or has the desire to kick things off. Both are waiting for the other to jump first. We'll just be content to further polarizing and disconnect of society continue while buying into the lie our elected officials tell us, knowing its a lie except the really stupid in both camps. Unless the economy tanks worse than the great depression people are too comfortable to do anything hard about what's going on. Thing is, we really don't want a CW 2.0, the destruction and loss of life would be catastrophic.

Bread and games people, bread and games....Civil wars don't happen when people have food and their livelihoods aren't threatened...got to have starving people, or people backed into acorner financially/economically with nothing to lose. As long as people have plenty to loose, they will sit in the pot while the heat is slowly turned up

I have never been to a country that was better after a Civil War.

If I were hoping for a fix, it would be Balkanization frankly.

If we could find our way to a peaceful divorce then I think we could start to right the ship.

After all, who am I to tell someone in California they can’t do Heroin all day and live on the dole if said dole is being funded by other Californians?

well my name is not joe , and I do not live on the street anymore . I have a name in the phone book I am somebody ...
    if it happens or not .

I like the balkanization idea. This time its right vs left not north vs south. So much more guerrilla warfare. The left would control the media and tech.

But the big difference is in the first civil war. Everyone had to ride a horse hunt fish live off the land. So the physical battle would go way more to the right.

And take into account most of us on the right have been stockpiling and training pretty hard since 2008. I owned 2 guns in 2008.

During Obama i went from a hunter to a nra pistol and shotgun instructor for the federal prison i worked at and passed all my quals to become a state certified police sniper. In case i ever needed to take a shot from a tower.

Totally stocked up on supplies. And guns. Im not saying im a badass by any means. But i damn sure know people who joined the local john brown gun club in 2017 have nothing on some of the scary motherfuckers ive came in contact with. That are on this side.

But like was said communism is a slow boiling of a frog. And once the gibs and free shit ends. Well see i live in the middle of nowhere. I dont care either way. shoot on Saturday church on Sunday and work my job dont talk much just dont fuck with me. My family has got 30,000 acres and a trackhoe

We have been in Civil War for some time now - multiple factions, none of which respects the others politics, rights, or ideals and none of which will compromise to resolve an issue. A hopelessly gridlocked and ineffective partisan Government. The current Civil War is yet cold and will likely remain so for some time.

I actually think we'll have a Revolution first and a hot Civil War will follow which will in turn be followed by dissolution of the Republic into at least 3 new nations.

But it's gonna be a while....as others have said, the chances of it being any better in the aftermath is not good so most people will just grind their teeth and hope to "vote our way out of it" while the elections are all staged and rigged. If they actually ban firearms or force a buy back or confiscation there may be some serious violence when people who refuse to disarm get trapped with no other way out/no options to avoid punishment or prison.

VooDoo

Reactions: Bender
    A hopelessly gridlocked and ineffective partisan Government. The current Civil War is yet cold and will likely remain so for some time.

The hopelessly gridlocked government is kind of what is keeping things from going nuts.
    No side is currently able to fully push their agenda fast & hard.
    Now if one side manages to eventually break the logjam and get started on a roll, that may make things go a bit nuts.

The hopelessly gridlocked government is kind of what is keeping things from going nuts.
    No side is currently able to fully push their agenda fast & hard.

Basically the way our founders designed the government. Gridlock was their plan, that way things moved slow and didn't spin out of control.

-The idiots who hijacked the planes didnt have the brains to plan and execute such a sophisticated plan, so:

- Who had the most to gain by getting US troops involved in the mid east/what were the everyday major headlines up until the day before 911?

-Who owned the towers (and stood to gain by their destruction and could have allowed access to individuals to place explosives) and not only collected the insurance but also started a lawsuit against United and American airlines to collect another 3 billion?

-Check out Youtube videos of controlled demolition of skyscrapers.

It will come about very slowly. Potable water shortages / rationing, food shortages / price increases, curtailing of electrical power / brown outs, gasoline shortages / get to buy 5 gallons on certain days of the week, longer lines to wait in / DMV, doctor, slower delivery of items ordered over the Internet/auto parts (tires, brake pads, belts)...... You will have more free time that should be spent building your craft skills. Grow enough food to sustain your family for one year... Build a, stand alone, water purification system and a human waste disposal system.

Become a member of a "tribe".... The "Homeless" are a tribe, the different races / nationalities are a tribe, Religious groups are a tribe. The list is long... Long term, the "Lone Wolf" will not survive.

Teach your children some survival skills. Start by having them do without their IPhone one day a week.

It is coming about... slowly. You have time to get ready, just not as much as you had yesterday.

Hobo

Reactions: camotoe

When I was watching live, I thought to myself, "Self, how did not one but two of the largest skyscrapers 1. collapse from the top down? and 2. collapse like a controlled implosion I've only seen when engineered to do so?".

I did not have any inclination to believe in a conspiracy but I saw what I saw and it's still what I saw. You can see it too. You tell me how?

Reactions: gigamortis
    A. I am hoping for the Sweet Meteor of Death . I hope I at least have time to watch the wailing and knashing of teeth on the left .

B. CW2 starts when the popcorn runs out .

C. Buy moe fleshlights .

I have never been to a country that was better after a Civil War.

If I were hoping for a fix, it would be Balkanization frankly.

If we could find our way to a peaceful divorce then I think we could start to right the ship.

After all, who am I to tell someone in California they can’t do Heroin all day and live on the dole if said dole is being funded by other Californians?
    My problem is we are funding it without our consent. Build a wall around cali and give them no money then I could not give a damn..

Nobody really knows exactly how "civil war 2" AKA War of Constitutional Restoration will be fought, but one thing is certain. It will involve drunk/high/stoned/sleeping subjects, heavy wool blankets, framing hammers, and a bit sore and tired arms.

Those statist and envirofreak bastards who think that by cutting off "ballistics apps", "scope apps", and employing other disarmament techniques will keep themselves safe from long range threats from armed partisans, does not realize how foolish and naive their thinking are. If they choose to inaugurate violence, oppression, and suffering onto this land, then they'd better watch every single shadow in every single dark alley and doorway that they pass by, and listen for every single creak and footstep in a darkened house that they are in...

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Don't believe there will be a civil war. Ever hear of the frog in the slow-boiling pot analogy? Don't you feel the temperature rising? No? Two steps forward, one step back is still a step forward. This is a communist strategy being used every day. They don't need a civil war. They can win without firing a shot. It may be too late for voting, but who is willing to go all-in on this thing? Who is willing to risk it all? I just don't see it, sadly.
    There is so much truth to this. I believe if anyone thinks there's going to be a civil war where there are clearly define lines (geographically speaking) they are delusional. I definitely see the frog in the pot. I also see an increased attack on the right, in particular, the gun-owning conservative. These attacks will be physical, financial, and social. I do see the left becoming more and more brazen, I see our...no not "our" I see THE gov't becoming more brazen as they chip away at our constitution. I see them doing it in such a way that will make it hard for the like-minded to join together and be an influencing force. It could happen that way or a thousand other ways including ways we haven't thought of, because as dumb as we think they are - because they do say some seriously stupid shit - the ones pulling the strings and bankrolling have a plan and the one thing I am absolutely 110% certain of? I am not part of their plan going forward.

When I was watching live, I thought to myself, "Self, how did not one but two of the largest skyscrapers 1. collapse from the top down? and 2. collapse like a controlled implosion I've only seen when engineered to do so?".

I did not have any inclination to believe in a conspiracy but I saw what I saw and it's still what I saw. You can see it too. You tell me how?

Collapsed from structural failure primarily due to fire............. :rolleyes:

There will be no civil war. There will be rioters, who are protected by the government. Our side will not get off the couch. Even today; they are confiscating firearms in multiple states and no one cares. It was all hyperbole.

Very simple, and in two, two-word answers:

Vertical dominoes
    Gravity works.

There isn't going to be a civil war. Small arms ownership has been infringed since 1934. Confiscation attempts are sure to result in isolated incidents of violence, but no widespread organized revolt. Hell, the members of my local gun club can't even agree on how often to empty the porta shitters.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Very simple, and in two, two-word answers:

Vertical dominoes
    Gravity works.
    Finally, someone else gets the concept. Guys, those planes had thousands of gallons of jet fuel on them, and if you pay attention the wind blowing through the hole in the towers basically made a kiln. Now maybe if the steel had been insulated with asbestos it would have lasted longer in this kiln, but that was not the case. There were millions of tons of weight above those floors that were damaged and once one part of the structure began to buckle the outcome was inevitable. It's the same thing as standing on an empty beer can without smashing it, all is well until something bends.

-The idiots who hijacked the planes didnt have the brains to plan and execute such a sophisticated plan, so:

- Who had the most to gain by getting US troops involved in the mid east/what were the everyday major headlines up until the day before 911?

-Who owned the towers (and stood to gain by their destruction and could have allowed access to individuals to place explosives) and not only collected the insurance but also started a lawsuit against United and American airlines to collect another 3 billion?

What bullshit

Reactions: gunman_7
    How do you win a war without having the youth on your side to fight the war?
    The next one will not be an infantry war. The youth on the other side will be meat

Simple as that

ETA: I've seen this youth you refer to in my kid's school and other schools and universities around here. Rest assured I'm not afraid of them in the least.

Last edited:
    The next one will not be an infantry war. The youth on the other side will be meat

Simple as that

ETA: I've seen this youth you refer to in my kid's school and other schools and universities around here. Rest assured I'm not afraid of them in the least.

What happens when you deprive millions of people that have never known a world without air conditioning, internet, and instant answers for everything?

Its already in motion and we are on our way. Any holdout areas will be dealt with through gene editing weapons. Our guns won't mean much then.

What happens when you deprive millions of people that have never known a world without air conditioning, internet, and instant answers for everything?
    They're soft. Even the ghetto fucks won't know what will hit them. They haven't seen our teeth because the law keeps us from bareing them.

Once the rule of law is gone, they're fucked.

Reactions: DustBun and TACC

controlled implosions, clear and simple. Only idiots would deny it. As to how, see below.

This seals the deal. You are one stupid mother fucker.

Anything you say after this means nothing to me.

Being this stupid must hurt.

Nope. I’m wrong, it must be blissful.

Because you don’t even know you’re stupid.

This seals the deal. You are one stupid mother fucker.

Anything you say after this means nothing to me.

Being this stupid must hurt.

Nope. I’m wrong, it must be blissful.

Because you don’t even know you’re stupid.

Nothing youve ever said meant anything to me.

Want to see stupid, multiplexed by ignorant?

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

You must have drawn some conclusions from my post, come on enlighten us as to who you think I was referring to, genius. Or are you unable to add 1+1 and get 2? Youre worse than the SJW's you love to hate.