• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If it's not your parking spot

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    Thats as stupid as no ranch sauce. WTF is wrong with people.

unfortunately i think people attach the same value to other people's lives that they perceive as the value of their own.

Reactions: Maggot
    I would never have shot the bitch, but....

When my daughter was born, we had to move into an apartment for a couple of months (reasons). One entitled bitch would park in the painted-out access to the ramp into the building.

This was the early days of computers. I copied the letterhead from the management company and made up a letter to stick on her windshield stating next time she did it, she would be towed. She never did again.

I'm not quite as tolerant these days. I'd probably just knife her tires.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Living in an appt complex in Austin, there were signs above every other spot with a number to the local tow company. That way you knew who to call if your spot was full, or if your car was towed. Pretty handy. Only had to call once.

But, neighbors are weird. We lived in a duplex for about 3 years and never had any problems with our neighbors. But, when we were moving out, we parked the Uhaul on the curb for a couple of hours while we loaded it and the next door neighbor went ballistic. I mean, incoherent rage ballistic.

I wonder if the guy with the gun even has a car...I remember how we used to deal with parking space issues in the good ole days:

my neighbor used to "accidentally" park in front of our garage on a regular basis.
    i would ask "accidentally?".
    you mean they lost control of the car and it just happened to accidentally come to a rest in front of my garage?

Reactions: FWoo45
    that's why you run the other party over first they get out to yell at you , you hit reverse and run them over no chance they shoot you afterwards . you could run them over a few times just to make sure , hay even buzzards need to eat once in a while . lol

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    If someone did that to me or someone, I was close to let's just say revenge is a dish best served cold and eventually they would eat it....days, weeks, months, years eventually it would get served.
    i would say that in this sort of situation, assuming the shooter faces a reasonable penalty under the law, i see nothing to gain from putting your freedom at risk for revenge (and depriving your family in that way). you may be a prime suspect no matter how far down the line...and this sort of thing eats away at your soul if you let it.

i would say that in this sort of situation, assuming the shooter faces a reasonable penalty under the law, i see nothing to gain from putting your freedom at risk for revenge (and depriving your family in that way). you may be a prime suspect no matter how far down the line...and this sort of thing eats away at your soul if you let it.
    How boringly reasonable.

Id need blood payback.

I went to pick up a friend at his new apartment complex. The parking places had numbers but it was the middle of the day and I was only going to be there a few minutes. When I came out a few minutes later there was a car parked behind mine. I got the floor jack out and lifted the rear end of the car and moved it so I could back my car out. Later that day when I returned the guy came out shouting about touching his car. I said that I never touched it and that he left me enough room to get by. He continued ranting about touching his car and I asked him how else could I have gotten out if he hadn't left me room. I left him standing there with a puzzled look. I did tell him that I would not use his space again. At least I think I told him that I wouldn't.