• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If Japan would have taken china

Japan did invade and take over parts of China multiple times.

In World War 2 their invasion of China helped to galvanize the Communists and weakened the KMT during the Chinese Civil War. We are partly in the geopolitical situation we are today because of Meiji Restoration Imperialist Japan.

No, a strong Imperial Japan would not have been "better". They were enacting forced slavery on chinese and korean civilians.

by held you mean "won" WWII?

if we could have still won WWII, and been able to place a US friendly govt in china as we had in japan the world would be a totally different place.

at a minimum the US would have had a actual boarder with USSR and not have buffer countries, that in itself would have changed everything

not sure if that would be good or bad, we might have went to war

possibly not as many carriers not as many BVR weapons, russia would have to rethink its whole defense strat as we have direct contact not over 2 oceans

no vietnam war
no north korea
Russia would have not invaded afg
direct contact with muslim countries

almost too much to think about

I think quite a few folks don't fully appreciate how truly EVIL the Japanese were.
They made the Nazis look like understudies in the department of evil.

If we didn't want China going Communist after WWII it would have been as simple as NOT sending piles of money to the communists while refusing to make any loans to the Nationalists.
Had we simply NOT given the money to the Stalin and the Communists and given it to the Chinese Nationalists instead, all China would be like Taiwan is currently.

China would also be no where near the world power it is today if we had stuck to our original policy of recognizing Taiwan and refusing to do business with the Chinese Communist Party, instead of throwing the Taiwanese under the bus so our greedy corporations could start taking advantage of slave labour rates in China.

Last edited:
Japan was actually quite brutal to the Chinese.
Why yes they were. Perhaps beyond brutal and trending toward evil. Yet the evil of the Japanese ruling China would not even make a pimple on the butt of the evil of the CCP ruling China.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Why yes they were. Perhaps beyond brutal and trending toward evil. Yet the evil of the Japanese ruling China would not even make a pimple on the butt of the evil of the CCP ruling China.

As evil as Mao and his Communists were, the Japanese were worse to the Chinese.

The only reason everybody thinks decently about the Japanese now is that we completely broke their government apart to bits and pieces and told them how and what they would be allowed to rebuild as and how they had to make their laws and forced them to learn to be decent human beings.
That, and for some reason, the news media and historians and stuff all like to sweep the horrors of the Japanese under the rug??

Was just thinking, how much better would the world have been if Japan and taken and held china 🤔
You got to be kidding, right?

The Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing was the mass murder of Chinese civilians in Nanjing, the capital of the Republic of China, immediately after the Battle of Nanjing in the Second Sino-Japanese War, by the Imperial Japanese Army. Beginning on December 13, 1937, the massacre lasted for six weeks.

Yeah, if Imperial Japan was defeated it would be better for the whole world, eh?....wow....just wow.

Japan was actually quite brutal to the Chinese.

A7-ABD073-096-B-494-E-BA15-DADEFAFD71-EE.jpg

20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF

Ask the families of the Allied personnel who had their flesh stripped while still alive and then that flesh consumed in front of other allied prisoners of war.
The relatives of those allied personnel that were cannibalized while still alive might be able to enlighten us on the subject.

The only reason everybody thinks decently about the Japanese now is that we completely broke their government apart to bits and pieces and told them how and what they would be allowed to rebuild as and how they had to make their laws and forced them to learn to be decent human beings.
That, and for some reason, the news media and historians and stuff all like to sweep the horrors of the Japanese under the rug??
Wrote a paper on the Rape of Nanking and related atrocities when I was in junior high school, and another on the Bataan Death March a couple years after. The photos of that gave me an opinion of the IJA that won't be changing any time soon.

But you're right, they sweep that shit under the rug and make no mention of it while condemning the US government for dropping the bombs and putting Japanese-Americans in "concentration camps". Why? I don't know. Has to be something more than "White Americans bad".

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Was just thinking, how much better would the world have been if Japan and taken and held china 🤔
I lived in Singapore during the 70's - the memories of Japanese occupation were still very strong.

Go read a book you fucking idiot, and keep your mouth shut until you have something worth saying. I'd recommend this one to start with.

• Haha
1646072708637.jpeg

You mean like this:
Sorry if I upset anyone.
I have Japanese friends and customers, great people.
But then times today are much different.

I lived in Singapore during the 70's - the memories of Japanese occupation were still very strong.

Go read a book you fucking idiot, and keep your mouth shut until you have something worth saying. I'd recommend this one to start with.

Where did I say the Japanese were all hugs and unicorns?
I didn’t, they are for sure a warrior type people and if they decide you are the bad guy, you’re basically livestock, lest a war get too violent

But what china is, and has been for a very looong time, I’d say is far worse, and is like a cancer on the world, and frankly for how long china has been what is is, this is only possible with the support of the majority population. I’d fully welcome Japan having another head chopping competition over there.

Reactions: diverdon

Mao's death count?

I didn’t, they are for sure a warrior type people

Also somewhat a load of modern propaganda pretty much based on revisionist history and the movie industry.
They were a brutal feudal society of bloodthirsty tyrants and obedient henchmen that brutalized their own people for a thousand years+ then got the tools to do it again outside their country.

Asiatic people for the past 2000 years have been subject to propaganda and intern have become the most easily lead and compliant race on the face of the earth.
The past 75 years this philosophy is now spread to the West.
The people of the west are now just like the Asiatic people they will comply with whatever.

Was in the USAF at Clark AFB (Philippines) in the late 70's and spent a lot of that time TDY in Korea also.

The people of those two countries still vehemently hated the Japanese and it was hard for any American service men of Japanese extraction who were stationed there.

In Korea, they claimed that they still didn't have any mature trees as the Japanese denuded the country for their war effort.

Last edited:
Also somewhat a load of modern propaganda pretty much based on revisionist history and the movie industry.
They were a brutal feudal society of bloodthirsty tyrants and obedient henchmen that brutalized their own people for a thousand years+ then got the tools to do it again outside their country.

Yet the numbers don’t care, china vs Japan on democide (see my other post), it’s not even close.

And especially with what the two countries are today, not sure how one could even debate which one is the worse evil

And especially with what the two countries are today, not sure how one could even debate which one is the worse evil

You are confusing 2 different Japans.
The Japan from WWII era is very different than the Japan you know today.
The Japan you know today is that way because they lost utterly and the USA completely took them over, ruled them like a colony for some time, totally purged their government (except for leaving one left to be a figurehead), completely had their laws and constitution rewritten and essentially kept them as a protectorate for the formative years of a generation.

As to the total number of deaths, you have to take into account that the largest percentage of deaths under Mao were from Famine caused by bad policies. Whereas the Japanese were outright trying to Genocide the Chinese. Had the Japanese won, they most likely would have systematically killed off a large part of the population of China both with direct actions and then with the famine and starvation that would have come as they stole everything from the country.

if they were only going after china maybe but they were helping the Germans and they were brutal as hell towards prisoners and there own people so they really should have let Paton do his thing all over you would have piece in the middle east , no Russia , and no china or japan to think about almost all of communism wiped out yea it would maybe still be some where hiding like in the U.S like it is but no cold war to think about no bay of pigs terrorist would need different methods of getting all the money they need . no France to fuck things up no Korean war no Vietnam no need for a lot of expansion of china building land bridges to other countries think about how corrupt our public offices would be now if only they had total power over the world . :whistle: :rolleyes: :unsure: .

by held you mean "won" WWII?

if we could have still won WWII, and been able to place a US friendly govt in china as we had in japan the world would be a totally different place.

at a minimum the US would have had a actual boarder with USSR and not have buffer countries, that in itself would have changed everything

not sure if that would be good or bad, we might have went to war

possibly not as many carriers not as many BVR weapons, russia would have to rethink its whole defense strat as we have direct contact not over 2 oceans

no vietnam war
no north korea
Russia would have not invaded afg
direct contact with muslim countries

almost too much to think about
If WW1 had been properly settled and "property" settled more judiciously than a couple of geezers drawing lines on a map with an eye toward becoming more wealthy, WW2 would likely not have happened.
I try to not live in the shoulda couldaa's.
Anyone else agree that MacArthur was right?

Technically if some anarchist, terrorist had been killed much earlier no problem ever
Or if some stupid country had simply agreed to hand over a murderer for trial and execution

We wouldn't have ever had communism most likely.

Not only that but they were so fucking Bushido retarded that it really hampered their combat effectiveness. Look at fleet engagements where they could have beaten the US with a little bit of cohesiveness but instead acted like mini samurai with their own boats doing their own things.

An account of Australian commandos leading captured Japanese in the jungle after the war ended and forcing the abled Japanese soldiers to carry the wounded Japanese after they tried leaving them behind. Could they behave like normal people? No, when the Australians weren't looking the cunts strangled and beat to death their wounded because they couldn't be arsed carrying them.

Now idiots think the Japanese were ok because they didn't have time to really get the genocides started yet tortured and murdered most people that they could?