• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If testosterone was a steel.

Ritten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2007
Houma, Louisiana
It would have "Surgeon" stamped on the side of it...

The 591 I ordered from the group buy was delivered today. Still waiting on the XL action, but this makes the wait a bit easier. It'll end up in the hands of Roscoe for a .260 build later on this year.

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Re: If testosterone was a steel.

Somebody filed off your serial number!!
laugh.gif

Nice, I'm waiting on one from Brownells, hopefully this means Surgeon is catching up on the 591s!!!

I want that hat by the way, let me know if it's for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somebody filed off your serial number!!
laugh.gif

Nice, I'm waiting on one from Brownells, hopefully this means Surgeon is catching up on the 591s!!!

I want that hat by the way, let me know if it's for sale. </div></div>

order something from surgeon and you get a nice hat!

i have several surgeon receivers and some surgeon tooling and i have never gotten a hat. i was really happy with them until now!

chuck

I just ordered a 591 repeater about a week ago from Surgeon - using it for a new .308 build.

Didn't give me a timeframe - what have you guys heard on shipping times on the 591's??

Not to rub it in, but I got a hat with my RSR
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buckey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered a 591 repeater about a week ago from Surgeon - using it for a new .308 build.

Didn't give me a timeframe - what have you guys heard on shipping times on the 591's?? </div></div>

I called yesterday and the lady said they just got some in and are shipping back orders. She put my name on the list incase someone backs out as some orders were not paid for. She said in the next two weeks if someone backs out she would give me a call. If not she stated that it would be several months before the next run
frown.gif

This news really kinda PO'ed me because I spoke with a gentlemen there about 2 months ago inquiring about availabity of the 591R. I was told they had been out for some time and that they were going to have some in 3 weeks. I asked if they would have extras available and he said they did not plan to run out again. Well I called about a month ago and got the 3 week response again from a female voice this time. So when I called this last time this week I got put down on the list. I guess I should have done so 2+ months ago but I was told they would not run out. O well live and learn.