• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If this were black on black, there would be no mention of it.

I've choked a whole lotta folks unconscious and they've all woken up.

Unless it was a fentanyl Floyd situation, It takes a pretty epic fuckup to keep the strangle on long enough to kill somebody. Once they're limp, you let go.

I guess this is what happens when you learn jui jitsu on TV.

The man was trying to save him after he saw he was choking and was performing the Heimlich Maneuver when he suddenly stopped breathing. He should be given the key to the city for his heroic actions.

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73

Unless it was a fentanyl Floyd situation, It takes a pretty epic fuckup to keep the strangle on long enough to kill somebody. Once they're limp, you let go.

Was going to post the same thing. Doesn't take long for them to go limp if you do it right.

Reactions: Huskydriver

Yes, it may take 30 seconds for the guy to pass out, the choker must have held on for a minute or two. I did not watch the video, but he screwed up big time.

Unless it was a fentanyl Floyd situation, It takes a pretty epic fuckup to keep the strangle on long enough to kill somebody.
Once they're limp, you let go.

homeless, mentally-ill Michael Jackson impersonator--'so he gets a public service medal?

The NYPD arrested Neely 42 times across the last decade, and he had a documented mental health history with police, with his most recent arrest in November 2021 for slugging a 67-year-old female stranger in the face.

Guy is crazy, violent, arrested forty times, fuck him. He's better off now.

Once again cause and effect ignored. The fault is that of the homeless Michael Jackson impersonator fucking around. This is the stuff that makes good men not give a shit what happens outside their tribe.
"reasonable and proportional." As the posters above have said, a choke can put someone out in just a few seconds- a rear naked choke in less than 10. It's also possible to apply a rear naked "choke" that doesn't actually choke, but controls the person in the hold. Holding a choke until the guy goes limp is one thing. Holding it until he stops living is another. Choker is gonna fry, figuratively as NY doesn't do the death penalty.

Reactions: ggmanning
"reasonable and proportional." As the posters above have said, a choke can put someone out in just a few seconds- a rear naked choke in less than 10. It's also possible to apply a rear naked "choke" that doesn't actually choke, but controls the person in the hold. Holding a choke until the guy goes limp is one thing. Holding it until he stops living is another. Choker is gonna fry, figuratively as NY doesn't do the death penalty.
You are of course very right. I just get so damn tired of career criminals with arrest records several pages deep being treated the same as law abiding regular people. If the "system" was doing it's job this guy wouldn't be on the street....but now the "system" will fry this guy with zero fucks given about being a major part of the problem. I also think some regular guy hyped up on adrenaline of the situation trying to do the right thing could choke the guy too long without any intent.

Don't look now but the Trans people are losing their shit because San Fran decided not to charge a security guard who shot a shoplifter with murder. Some sort of it screamed at the council claiming genocide.

You are of course very right. I just get so damn tired of career criminals with arrest records several pages deep being treated the same as law abiding regular people. If the "system" was doing it's job this guy wouldn't be on the street....but now the "system" will fry this guy with zero fucks given about being a major part of the problem. I also think some regular guy hyped up on adrenaline of the situation trying to do the right thing could choke the guy too long without any intent.
The system as you put it is designed to control people. The system makes it costly for decent people to handle business and protect one another. Instead they MUST rely on the state and it’s badged men that serve and protect it or face consequences. So basically the state causes an artificially high criminal population intentionally so it can then govern people harder for safety of course. Viola, you now have a police state.

Remember the police are not here for your safety, but to protect the status quo and the criminal politicians we all despise. Only a fool would ever back the blue. Do you think things would be as they are without the violence of the gov’ts police? Tyranny comes at the hands of the king’s men.

Reactions: mosin46
9CBB3973-D0EB-4D40-A6B0-9703DB9FA8EC.jpeg

Reactions: BCP