• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If we lose freedom here

What do you mean by "if"?

We have a racist, corrupt, dementia patient as President
An ex call girl is VP
A transvestite is head of health and human services
A crack head’s buddy is head of DEA
Hunter’s other buddy is now in Dept of Justice
The guy who is sleeping with the Chinese spy is with Homeland Security
We lost 40,000 jobs in the first week
They tried to force a President to leave office by impeaching him after he left office.
Thank you libturds, you stupid fucks

Yea they'll be talking about this 1400 for the next 4 years....I don't think these people are going to get much done unless by EO.
Biden has already signed 42 EO. Do you expect him to stop......

Doc

Reactions: 143lrsd
What do you mean by "if"?

We have a racist, corrupt, dementia patient as President
An ex call girl is VP
A transvestite is head of health and human services
A crack head’s buddy is head of DEA
Hunter’s other buddy is now in Dept of Justice
The guy who is sleeping with the Chinese spy is with Homeland Security
We lost 40,000 jobs in the first week
They tried to force a President to leave office by impeaching him after he left office.
Thank you libturds, you stupid fucks
We will be just fine when we start eating Bill Gates synthetic beef.

Biden has already signed 42 EO. Do you expect him to stop......

Doc
No, but there is a limit of what can be done by EO....however they could continue their trend of breaking the constitution/laws and then I guess it won't matter.

No, but there is a limit of what can be done by EO....however they could continue their trend of breaking the constitution/laws and then I guess it won't matter.
He will do what he can through EO to destroy jobs, freedom and this country in general. He knows he cant get things passed by any other means.

Doc

• Angry
Reactions: Zerglish
He will do what he can through EO to destroy jobs, freedom and this country in general. He knows he cant get things passed by any other means.

Doc

He is currently entertaining the 10k loan forgiveness via EO. I'm guessing they know it won't pass any other way.

I want to know where are the Repuklicans in regard to these 40+ EOs? How many of Trumps EOs were litigated before they were allowed to take effect?

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
Yeah, too late now. Enjoy Serfdom. Perhaps the new American Nobility will treat us well.
American nobility? WTF. the guys who made this happen are the globalist elite. the only thing they have to do with America is that they've hated the Enlightenment (Classical Liberalism) from the time it was invented and we implemented it.

there's no place left to escape to.

This is so appropriate for today.
"O ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, stand forth! Every spot of the old world is overrun with oppression. Freedom hath been hunted round the globe. Asia, and Africa, have long expelled her. Europe regards her like a stranger, and England hath given her warning to depart. O! receive the fugitive, and prepare in time an asylum for mankind." - Thomas Paine.

Our founding fathers fought for it, and sacrificed everything. People today wont sacrifice anything.
The refuge is now destroyed and turned into a prison.

Nope......just my own money coming back to me.

What gets me is people who never pay taxes get this also.

Doc
Agreed.

In fact people who arent even here legally. :poop:

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
I've paid my college loans off. I made triple payments to do so.

Doc
Same here. It just irks the shit out of me that the bozos who got degrees in English Lit, religion, and underwater basket weaving and ran up $100 K in debt to do it think they deserve debt forgiveness. Mickey expresses my thoughts on that subject.

Attachments

• Mickey giving the bird.jpg
    Mickey giving the bird.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15